Work & Education The School/Uni Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasn't funny at all stat.

Yeh that's awesome chinners. Let's infest this board with Usyd students. It makes grimlock happy.

It wasn't funny at all stat.

Yeh that's awesome chinners. Let's infest this board with Usyd students. It makes grimlock happy.

I know I love it.

Chinners, if you were at Synergy tonight that sucks cos I was there but I guess I didn't see you. Dunno why Vonn wasn't there. Probably at home wishing she had made the most of being with her ex cos he was so much better than her.

HE WAS NOT SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME IM GOING TO GET HIM BACK JUST YOU WAIT - 2 MONTH DEADLINE. It's on.

.......... At 1am that troll is too complex for me.

I know I love it.

Chinners, if you were at Synergy tonight that sucks cos I was there but I guess I didn't see you. Dunno why Vonn wasn't there. Probably at home wishing she had made the most of being with her ex cos he was so much better than her.

nah i wasn't there unfortunately, i screwed my knee up. Watch out for someone wearing a leg brace tommorrow night at the swans game! lol Vonn does commerce as well i'm guessing??

seriously I have like 5 friends who actually follow afl properly, no harm in making two more haha!

Yeh stat and I both do comm. & arts but that's not an actual degree. Hahaha

I do arts too derp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wo wohnst du jetzt? In Europa soll es nicht so hart sein. I keep up practise by doing any counting or simple forms in German where I can, reading comic* books where o can and watching s**t like Lola Rent, Goodbye Lenin or Der Untergang with subtitles. Hearing is the worst, though. You really just have to be submerged in it to pick up how it's spoken at speed.

*picture books :-(

I AM ACTUALLY LOVING STATS Haha I legit am doing the course and paying attention and I want to major in QBA. Even though this stats im doing now is Econometrics. No real difference id imagine. At this stage it's the best course I've done which isn't saying much but am enjoying it for sure.

Wo wohnst du jetzt? In Europa soll es nicht so hart sein. I keep up practise by doing any counting or simple forms in German where I can, reading comic* books where o can and watching s**t like Lola Rent, Goodbye Lenin or Der Untergang with subtitles. Hearing is the worst, though. You really just have to be submerged in it to pick up how it's spoken at speed.

*picture books :-(

Nice! I'm living in the UK now. :) But for sure, i have been to Germany a few times and i have to agree that trying to pick out what they're saying at speed is a whole different world compared to language programs etc... A lot of movies that i've seen aren't as bad except for that older film about a crew that get trapped on a submarine under the water? Unbelievably quick. But after a week or so there, when i go on holiday, i notice how much better i get at picking out words everyday. Might end up living there for 6 months or so. Haha

My name has 2 Ls :p and I would if I wasn't a poor, broke uni student who should be doing assignments instead of posting on internet forums :p

Do your assignments ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back