The Sin Bin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random thoughts again

Thank you Bez, giving you the shits lol.
I tell you what the end of Dudley has stirred up a fair bit of debate on this board, the refreshing thing is that it has been open by everyone and no one has been carded.
Robbie i think we all needed you to come out more and explain yourself like one of us and thats great, i have been a critic you know but if we all understand what we can or cannot makes life easier.
On the card system i have 2 reds, one i belive deserved the other should have been yellow, we all can blow off steam and post the wrong thing at times and we should have a system where a certain number of points, say like a demerit point system where if you have behaved they get reduced.
If you get to a certain number you might be banned for a month or even two but have a chance to wipe off points with good behavior.
Just my thoughts and thanks to Robbie,Cas and Bez for their honesty

You dont really s**t me mate, I was just trying to make a point, and I wish others would take note, even when we bag or disagree with each other, its still all good, Go the Bloods!...:thumbsu:

I'm going to Perth in April for a wedding...it's on the Sunday after we play Freo at Subi. Tossing up whether to go to the game as we're generally their bitches over there (well, about as much as they're our bitches at the SCG).

Yeah, I'm hoping I can go but I may not be able to, given I'll have limited time to spend with the family over there. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back