Toast The Singles Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep behind Ford oval. The dog section is about 200 metres south of the oval.

Ok great.
Think the last time I was in Merimbula was 2004, but the was the family holiday spot when I was between say 6-15.

The Merimbula/Pambula Golf Course is beautiful. One of my favourite courses I have ever played on.
Just gotta watch those pesky Kangaroos out of the fairways.

Ok great.
Think the last time I was in Merimbula was 2004, but the was the family holiday spot when I was between say 6-15.

The Merimbula/Pambula Golf Course is beautiful. One of my favourite courses I have ever played on.
Just gotta watch those pesky Kangaroos out of the fairways.
Never played there but Tura Beach is an awesome course. Helps it is a reciprocal course

Wanna go to the beach? Go to Beechworth!

Now that's a beach not worth going to....

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Maybe Fiji? Hint hint

How long have you two been together??

Gee MEB, my wife started off with Altona Beach, Port Melbourne and then we went all out and went to Dromana....patience young lady, patience!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have played Eden once, nice country course.

When I was there with the family back in the day, my brother flushed his drive down the middle of the fairway only to have a magpie swoop down and pick his ball up. Flew away with it with the ball in it's mouth.

When I was there with the family back in the day, my brother flushed his drive down the middle of the fairway only to have a magpie swoop down and pick his ball up. Flew away with it with the ball in it's mouth.
Never heard of a magpie taking a ball, seen plenty taken by crows though.

A cat once stole my ball at Brighton Public. About 6 months later the cat made the news, it seems it was a local moggie who enjoyed stealing golfers balls.....serves me right for using a Rocket back in the 80's!! :(
Ah the old Spalding Rocket I remember it well :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back