Roast THE SQUARE TABLE

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes you bloody big headed coconut. A head like that should be in a museum, "look kids at this ******* huge head, now look at the brain"....wow

Peace And Love GIF

Mine might be pea sized but at least I have my own. You and Metalcrusher clearly only have one brain between the both of you. Was it your turn to take it for a walk yesterday?

Mowman cut my ******* grass the other day! Mother in law has a grin like a Cheshire Cat! No problems here though mate she said taking the 8 seconds off Ironing was a welcome distraction.
chappelles show dancing GIF

I reckon if I met ever met a Knight of the Square Table (i.e., any St Kilda poster who has posted in this thread) they would look like these two glorious larrikins.

View attachment 1453996

Bump.

Just in case anyone is interested in a distraction from AFL, the Sweet FA has a new season about to start.

View attachment 1453999

View attachment 1454000

Feel free to ask or simply peruse here for info on what Qooty is and how much fun it can be.

View attachment 1453998

View attachment 1454005

B46E9EFB-E601-4F3C-9415-4616B3204B2A.jpeg

Those that do want to have a bit of fun in the SFA ya can’t go wrong joining the team at the
8B22E6F3-BAEC-430C-A5A5-061782DB8C0E.jpeg

with champion players in …… um…….. well…… oh! We do have okeydoke7 who if you like will be only to willing to post his resume. 🤣🤣

madison billy GIF

After our 2nd win I've pulled my back out and now just helping out around the club.

beer catches GIF

I haven't lost the dexterity but Baghdad needs good campaigners as the Sainters are our breeding ground!

If you have a flair and like me are ******* top shelf please join up.

Mowman , triggering bro and George . The latter would bring our last house down!

madison billy GIF

After our 2nd win I've pulled my back out and now just helping out around the club.

beer catches GIF

I haven't lost the dexterity but Baghdad needs good campaigners as the Sainters are our breeding ground!

If you have a flair and like me are ******* top shelf please join up.

Mowman , triggering bro and George . The latter would bring our last house down!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back