Roast THE SQUARE TABLE

Remove this Banner Ad

Just knocked off, on the way to the bottle-o.
Hopefully mummy has strapped the toddler seat tight and you've got your warm milk for the ride, think it's time for a snooze, turbo.

I line 'em and I knock 'em down. Reeled you in beautifully chirpman, be better next time champion.
Oh look who is on a sugar rush again, been a big week doing grade 3 for the 4th time has it ?

Oh look who is on a sugar rush again, been a big week doing grade 3 for the 4th time has it ?
More than a sugar rush there big man, have a look at yourself, take a good hard look. You can't compete with me. You can't compete with this. I'm possibly the most attractive man in the country, plus I'm a moderator on BigFooty. You wouldn't know about leadership like that if it hit you in the face, sheep.

More than a sugar rush there big man, have a look at yourself, take a good hard look. You can't compete with me. You can't compete with this. I'm possibly the most attractive man in the country, plus I'm a moderator on BigFooty. You wouldn't know about leadership like that if it hit you in the face, sheep.

Me, revising my life goals after reading this.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just didn't want an an essay to be fair.
This if life imitating art.

Two paper weights talking about throwing paper plates.

I think I will leave you two for the greek prince of bobbleheads, George, to deal with you two when he eventually arises from his beauty sleep. At least he is the same weight division.

I think I will leave you two for the greek prince of bobbleheads, George, to deal with you two when he eventually arises from his beauty sleep. At least he is the same weight division.
Rapt it's George, I'm not well endowed but it's enough to knock that campaigner over.

@George, to deal with you two when he eventually arises from his beauty sleep. At least he is the same weight division.
Poor George

Bald, Chinless and Fat also repeating grade 3 for the 4 time

Take it easy on him his BMX has a flat tyre and has to catch the bus and all the big kids are bullying him because of his Hi 5 lunchbox

Poor George

Bald, Chinless and Fat also repeating grade 3 for the 4 time

Take it easy on him his BMX has a flat tyre and has to catch the bus and all the big kids are bullying him because of his Hi 5 lunchbox

Don't knock Hi5

kellie-hoggart-32319.jpg

Listen up good, wet-wipes.

The only paper I'm holding down is the title deed for 1 acre (all puns intended) of your candy ass.

Bump

I'm really getting sick of the navel gazing horse crap negative BS setting in just 10 days from the seasone starting.
Common you dix, come at me, or haven't you got the coconuts??

Bump

I'm really getting sick of the navel gazing horse crap negative BS setting in just 10 days from the seasone starting.

Calm down ladybird, you're just getting nervous because of the impending chance we have at making ourselves look dysfunctional in public again. You can bounce up and down in your seat like a toddler that's found mum's ice pipe but don't ask everyone else to join in your unrealistic pyjama party for hyper-optimistic dumb campaigners.

Bump

Did someone say COCONUTS?!!

It always gets a little crazy around here this time of the year Scrappy! The best thing to do is have some of what everyone else is smoking, let your hair down and get your horns out.

5029281f9ea9b87e8553ca1ca4da1593.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back