No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 18 - OFFICIAL RANCE'S JW MEETING GROUP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahh - Alex the Seal... such a handsome man, such an athlete, such a beautiful human specimen!

940f4bdd0b3f461359f2f92881610b91.jpg

Would likely turn if the opportunity arose.... :oops:

Some food for thought, the two teams who ran out with the most 30yo got smashed.
Richmond ran out with one 30yo, Chris Newman.
Richmond ran out with 3 players aged 28+, equal lowest with melb, bris, coll and ade
Richmond had an age demographic of 18-22years = 3, 23-27 years = 16 and 28+ = 3.
Richmond was both more inexperienced ( -9 ) and younger ( -70days ave ) than Carlton.
With Lids' suspension this week we will run out more experienced and also younger than the Bulldogs. ( unless a bulldog grampa doesn't play )

Ahh - Alex the Seal... such a handsome man, such an athlete, such a beautiful human specimen!

940f4bdd0b3f461359f2f92881610b91.jpg

Would likely turn if the opportunity arose.... :oops:

Such a beautiful man. Even the other players are impressed

754250-alex-rance.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First game of the year live this weekend for me and my old man, **** he'll be rowdy
Sounds like awesome fun mate, i used to love going to the footy with my dad. He would run amok and drink heaps of beers with me like he was off the leash for a night in Melbourne before going back to Tassie to be Mr super responsible husband again. Would happily cut an arm off to have those days back again.

If you were Mick, what would you do:

1) say you are tanking, and end your career in shame

Or

2) say you are not tanking, and that the current Carlton team is performing to the best of your abilities to teach and lead it, and end your career as a punchline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back