THE TAN - FINGER LICKIN' RICHO - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't a team that gets away with throwing the ball more than Geelong.............absolute joke

It's because their players try to intimidate the umpires, Selwood is the first that springs to mind.

Seriously starting to contemplate moving to either Perth or Melbourne in search of work, how does one go about applying for jobs when there is relocating involved?
If you have great leg speed and have a good tank give Francis Jackson a call.

Seriously starting to contemplate moving to either Perth or Melbourne in search of work, how does one go about applying for jobs when there is relocating involved?
Try getting your name down with some recruitment agencies. Depending on what you do maybe look at a professionally done Resume. Depends on what type of work you do, if your a professional you may not have to come over for an interview unless you make the final round. If your a laboring type, then a temp agency and pressing the flesh would be best.

Try getting your name down with some recruitment agencies. Depending on what you do maybe look at a professionally done Resume. Depends on what type of work you do, if your a professional you may not have to come over for an interview unless you make the final round. If your a laboring type, then a temp agency and pressing the flesh would be best.

I'm a recent marketing graduate so I'm looking for something along those lines that doesn't need a heap of experience, there are about 15 times more jobs in Melbourne for that than in Adelaide :(

I might just apply for some and see what happens

Geez I wouldn't mind shares in the dogs.
McRae,Bontompelli,stringer,Hunter....
Here's smart recruiting I've known that little bastard Lachie Hunter since he was born and the dogs dead set hid him to not use an early pick under father son conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, my horse tomorrow, Sandown race 7 # 10 Kareeming. $8.00 fixed at the TAB.
Great chance and no reason why he can't win...... If he doesn't I'll make one up ;)

Gazza Ablett has a share in the #5 Baron Archer. ......I doubt he'll be there with us common folk. ....

Frustrated Tiger - Looks a nice race for your bloke mate, will barrack. Price is wrong IMO with the form franking itself again today at headquarters.

No jockey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back