THE TAN - JOEL BOWDEN SHRINE - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What temperature do you cook that at? I thought the potatoes would of dried up.
It's cooked on the stove on medium heat......
I don't know if you make your own tomato passata (sauce) at home but you put a couple of bottles of that in the pot as well and just let it simmer.

Note; if you don't make your own tomato sauce, you can just use the bottled ones in the jars. 1ltr bottles I think.

My horse is in at Sandown on Sunday, Race 7 # 10 Kareeming. Good chance. ..... loves it a bit soft underfoot.
I've also noticed one of the other horses has an owner by the name of G.Ablett....... That's him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was in Werribee today and needed to fill up, so I pulled into the Caltex-woolworths near the safeways there, anyway get stopped by an employee telling me I can't come in, I ask why as I need fuel and he tells me the pumps are broken, I told him that's bullshit and when are you putting up the prices, he replies that he can't comment on price rises and to be on my way, I leave but only after telling him what I think of him and his sneaky tactics ,flog.

On price rise day this seems to be a tactic to stop people filling up at the cheap price, I have heard,

The pumps are out of order.
The pumps are broken.
We have run out of unleaded.

Only for everything to be in perfect working order and fuel has magically arrived as soon as the price goes up 15-20cents a litre.

Was in Werribee today and needed to fill up, so I pulled into the Caltex-woolworths near the safeways there, anyway get stopped by an employee telling me I can't come in, I ask why as I need fuel and he tells me the pumps are broken, I told him that's bullshit and when are you putting up the prices, he replies that he can't comment on price rises and to be on my way, I leave but only after telling him what I think of him and his sneaky tactics ,flog.

On price rise day this seems to be a tactic to stop people filling up at the cheap price, I have heard,

The pumps are out of order.
The pumps are broken.
We have run out of unleaded.

Only for everything to be in perfect working order and fuel has magically arrived as soon as the price goes up 15-20cents a litre.

Dat Victorian culture

Got to be something about Richo and Chicken
It would make sense for me to have the honour of having my 1st+2nd (12 :eek:) TAN starters have pictures of Richo in the twelth tan thread. Plus my first one was six and if you times it by 2 you get 12.
7fd313b2-6d2e-41d7-9aef-9a772486115e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back