The Toon Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonali big tick, but now the rumours are all over the place.

My view: we really need another central midfielder who can play the 6 a la Bruno purely for depth. Also definitely need another right back.

Tonali big tick, but now the rumours are all over the place.

My view: we really need another central midfielder who can play the 6 a la Bruno purely for depth. Also definitely need another right back.
Barnes, Disasi, Chiesa, Wahi, Tierney, Thuram and Kamada all making today's papers in UK this morning. Hard to keep up with the names being linked.

So (the mass of random academy/younger players aside) we have Tino, Tonali and Barnes in with ASM the only real of note out.

Still think we need either a left back or a RCB - the depth is thin at RCB and while Burn can slot in there, it makes the left back slot much more exposed. Sadly Jamaal is the obvious out for mine but that’s only due to Dummett counting towards HG for Europe. I would argue if we can get a top notch fullback for the left we are set.

I think Burn and Targett are solid at LB.

We can’t solve everything in one window and let’s face it we aren’t winning the league next season.

We’ve gotten stronger and have put ourselves in a good place to finish top 4 again next season.

I think Burn and Targett are solid at LB.

We can’t solve everything in one window and let’s face it we aren’t winning the league next season.

We’ve gotten stronger and have put ourselves in a good place to finish top 4 again next season.
I agree - I’m more worried about if Schar gets injured

How ******* good. Miggy, Longstaff and Schar all shoving it up the sports washing accusers. BDB delivering. Lascelles and Trips mugging Mbappe.

HTL

Lads performing amazingly despite the injuries and now we get to go ham on the Mackems. How good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bummer.

Still incredible to see the toon in the CL after all those years, and that Paris win will always be a memory.

Hopefully we can get through the Xmas period without completely derailing, get a few players back from injury/loan and have a good run to end the season.

I'm a bit nervous about our FFP position. Reports saying that we will need to sell Almiron, Bruno, Trippier, Isak etc.. Obviously not all of them, but the fact we are already in trouble after less than 2 years of PIF ownership is a bit of a concern.

I'm a bit nervous about our FFP position. Reports saying that we will need to sell Almiron, Bruno, Trippier, Isak etc.. Obviously not all of them, but the fact we are already in trouble after less than 2 years of PIF ownership is a bit of a concern.

It’s a long game. Apart from Isak they’re all expendable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back