Analysis The Weak Campaigner - What's he whinging about now?

Kane Cornes

• Is a caravan because he’s always behind someone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is a great singer.

• Is a breath of fresh air when all things around our clubs media is stifling and over controlling.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think when he made that comment at the start of the year, on paper, he was right

There is always going to be a 'worst squad list' in a team's history - it's not as if he said worst squad of the AFL -

I don't see why people got hung up on that comment - we finished last for the first time ever, moved on senior players and had a whole lot of unknown young players - 9 debutants says that - have we ever had 9 debutants outside of 91/92 which don't really count?

if he said 'worst squad in AFL history' then yeah you could point and laugh at him now

Statistically 2011 was a worse season than this year. We won the same number of games but this year our % was better.

The "look at me over the top statement maker" got the worst list comment completely wrong. How could he make a statement when a majority of the list aren't anywhere near where they will end up as a player? Maybe he should focus on some actual intelligent analysis instead of over the top tripe to get a reaction. Sad little man.

Surely Kane Cornes has said enough dumb things over the years to make everyone realise they shouldn’t care what Kane Cornes says anymore. Seriously.

The "look at me over the top statement maker" got the worst list comment completely wrong. How could he make a statement when a majority of the list aren't anywhere near where they will end up as a player? Maybe he should focus on some actual intelligent analysis instead of over the top tripe to get a reaction. Sad little man.

I think the context is it's the worst list for current performance. If it's based on future deliverables and full of ageing stars while competing for a flag, then that list would be in the convo. Logically, it can only refer to what the list is delivering currently. I can't see how he's wrong over the last couple of years. With 2 rounds to go we were in discussions for back to back spoons. There's green shoots for sure, but surely can't argue this is as bad as it's been. 4 years out of finals, spooning last year and 15th this year.

Surely Kane Cornes has said enough dumb things over the years to make everyone realise they shouldn’t care what Kane Cornes says anymore. Seriously.
I don't think anyone takes the skeleton seriously. It's more pity that most would look at him with. The strange part is how media owners would have such a low opinion of their audience that they would think that this twerp is going to increase their ratings. No one likes the bloke.

I think the context is it's the worst list for current performance. If it's based on future deliverables and full of ageing stars while competing for a flag, then that list would be in the convo. Logically, it can only refer to what the list is delivering currently. I can't see how he's wrong over the last couple of years. With 2 rounds to go we were in discussions for back to back spoons. There's green shoots for sure, but surely can't argue this is as bad as it's been. 4 years out of finals, spooning last year and 15th this year.
Fu*k off ……. Why even try to provide your ‘intelligent” analysis for a stupid comment from another d……..

If we can get away with port not winning the flag this year wont be as bad. it will shut the likes of Jane Cornes up for a bit

I don't think anyone takes the skeleton seriously. It's more pity that most would look at him with. The strange part is how media owners would have such a low opinion of their audience that they would think that this twerp is going to increase their ratings. No one likes the bloke.
He has one job, and it ain't to be liked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mob have a dedicated thread to a known media DH. Should we start one about Stephen Rowe? What a fking embarrassment he is lol.

Continuously bafoons his way on radio day in day out. I wouldn't be bloody happy about this bloke if i were you.

You mob have a dedicated thread to a known media DH. Should we start one about Stephen Rowe? What a fking embarrassment he is lol.

Continuously bafoons his way on radio day in day out. I wouldn't be bloody happy about this bloke if i were you.
you cannot possibly equate a loveable village idiot like Rowey with a twisted, poisoned, humanity stunted individual like Jane Kornes

I take it when you stated “should we start one about Stephen Rowe” you meant “we” as in the Port Board..

You morons over there on your little powa board can start whatever threads you like.. you dont need to come over here and ask our permission…

And yes.. the great majority in here do think Rowey is a buffoon, but I dont think he’s got the same massive chip on his shoulder over Port that Kcornes has over the crows. The crows live in poor old Cornsey’s head rent free…

I actually don’t mind him. I live in Vic so hear him on SEN and rarely hear him even mention the crows. Seems to love upsetting Blues fans, calls a spade a spade. Not afraid to be wrong and not a fence sitting apologist. Clearly he is paid to push buttons, rile up his audience and get callers on the phone.

Big mouth cheap kick Cornes shot down in flames again!

“cheap kick” is running around the back of his brother to get the cheap handball and kick to make his states look good!

BIG MOUTH!

Back