Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the current logo with royal blue would look good, I prefer the current eagles head to the older one, whether or not the stylized wing should stay I'm 50-50 on
The old logo just fit better on the wings jumper and it was single coloured so it worked better.

The old logo just fit better on the wings jumper and it was single coloured so it worked better.
good point, in terms of an actual logo I prefer the new head, but yes the all yellow old head on the old jumpers looked great.

The old logo is better in every way imaginable.

Costa's is comfortably better than the current, but it's not better than the original.

I agree. One thing I do like about our current logo is the fact that it uses the same beak as the original eagle.

28mhfsl.png

Attachments

• EAGLES.png
    EAGLES.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 9
Sooooo are we expecting a Priddis brownlow guernsey, like the Judd and Cuz ones in 04 & 05? Have any other clubs done them of late? I know the swans did one for goodes in 06, but I haven't seen any others in the last few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok guys, I emailed the club about whether they were going to be putting the 2014 player issues up on the auction site and the bloke said "It's our intention to put player issued guernseys on auction in the near future. Please keep an eye on the Team Store website for an announcement"

Now that was on the 22nd of September. It's been 2 weeks, which isn't really that long, but I am impatient, so who else wants to email them and ask, I feel like an annoying jerk asking them again, but I want to know when!!!!!

Ok guys, I emailed the club about whether they were going to be putting the 2014 player issues up on the auction site and the bloke said "It's our intention to put player issued guernseys on auction in the near future. Please keep an eye on the Team Store website for an announcement"

Now that was on the 22nd of September. It's been 2 weeks, which isn't really that long, but I am impatient, so who else wants to email them and ask, I feel like an annoying jerk asking them again, but I want to know when!!!!!
Just email them again and say it's for your daughter..... who is also named Mike.

I can just imagine what it would've been like for your parents in the car when you were a child:

"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"

:p

So they didn't give you a timeline?

Na just said in the near future. The last few years they have been up by this time of year. Although this year they kept saying the dirty guernseys would be available to order "soon" and it never happened, so who knows?

Yeah hopefully it's soon! Keen to grab a couple this year at the right price.

I wonder if we are going to start the reserves ridiculously high in comparison to others like usual

Yeah hopefully it's soon! Keen to grab a couple this year at the right price.

I wonder if we are going to start the reserves ridiculously high in comparison to others like usual

$120 has been the reserve the last few years for just the regular player issues. Problem is at times, they don't just put a while heap up at once, so we all s**t ourselves thinking that's all there will be. Pay too much, then they release more and eventually everyone catches on and we can all get one for a reasonable price.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back