Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The best strip in the league (minus the cut-off wings):

346167.jpg

346208.jpg

First time reading this thread. Goddam does that kit look good.

http://www.wceteamstore.com.au/

Retails down to $40, a few 2013 Player issues left, going for $50. Hopefully we will see the new template on the retails in the next few weeks once this old stock sells. On a side note, I still reckon it's s**t form from the eagles to have been selling basically 2012 stock up until now, and not getting the new template out for this season.

http://www.wceteamstore.com.au/

Retails down to $40, a few 2013 Player issues left, going for $50. Hopefully we will see the new template on the retails in the next few weeks once this old stock sells. On a side note, I still reckon it's s**t form from the eagles to have been selling basically 2012 stock up until now, and not getting the new template out for this season.

Might have to grab myself a *gulp* tripanel and clash sometime soon..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what's the update with regards to what you guys will wear next season? (apologies if I missed it in here)

They did a members vote late last year but haven't announced the results yet (they've given 2-3 deadlines but didn't meet them), but from what some of the club media people have said it sounds like we won. So we should be in navy wings for home next year, no word on the clash yet but that's a different issue.

They did a members vote late last year but haven't announced the results yet (they've given 2-3 deadlines but didn't meet them), but from what some of the club media people have said it sounds like we won. So we should be in navy wings for home next year, no word on the clash yet but that's a different issue.

Cheers. Yeah I saw the bit in here about the comms bloke at the club wanting it wrapped up so it was surprising that there was nothing more.

I guess you could say that it's "all quiet on the Western front". You could say that right?

Are we anticipating royal wings to stay as the away jumper?

So if commercial desire for navy wasn't a factor and it was left purely to the fans, do you think there would be a lot of support for wearing royal blue wings home and away and then having something light as a clash?

Or are the navy wings popular for a home choice?

So if commercial desire for navy wasn't a factor and it was left purely to the fans, do you think there would be a lot of support for wearing royal blue wings home and away and then having something light as a clash?

Most seem to prefer royal blue, though a reasonable minority like the navy.

I think majority would prefer the royal as home, yellow away. I've been a navy wings supporter, one of a few, but only for the reason that the best way for this thing to get up, was to keep the navy as the home colour, and the royal as the away colour, as has been since 1995. People go on about our heritage being royal, but we've had navy as our main home colour for 20 seasons, compared to royal for 6-7 seasons.

Navy is here to stay, the club even said that, so navy wings is a win, when compared with the tri panel.

Were HJ's even with us during the peril days? I thought it was Burswood/SGIO.

That jumper collection would be worth a lot.

Edit: just noticed it has the AFL logo, must be a prototype if the Eagles have one as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back