Society/Culture The whole Sydney Mardi-Gra issue.....

Remove this Banner Ad

No i do understand your ignorance.

A clear observation by a gay man-how do you know he is gay, how do you know he is even who he say's he is-because it says so in Rollings Stones Magazine?

You have gone from terrible to rubbish-Wikipedia is an open source website that can be edited by any 10 year old with an understanding of PC's, and have this passed of as fact by the tin hat brigade.

The bulldogs having won a single flag is irrefutable fact-trying to pass of an article in a magazine like rolling stones as fact is laughable and as i said belongs in kindie.

Yes because he was playing gay and pretending to have that lifestyle for the fun of it, it's a conspiracy against the gays!

Irrelevant, wikipedia is still checked and it's edits cited by the moderators, and the links and doctors are cited.

Again, pretending or ignoring their subculture isn't going to help anyone. Accepting the fact is a step to correcting the behaviour. You can be as PC as you like but that attitude only makes problems worse as it refuses to see the problem in the first place.

At first gays lobbied for the laws to change to legalise homosexuality - "let us do what we want in the privacy of our own bedrooms" they cried. People thought this was fair enough - and eventually the laws changed and homosexuality was decriminalised.

The problem is that since legalisation, it has been one long slippery slope.

Soon after legalisation, they wanted to start parading through the street...then they wanted protection from employment discrimination...then they want access to taxpayer funded HIV medication (even though their lifestyle choice put them at risk)...then they wanted equal access to superannuation...then they wanted to get married (a Christian tradition)...then they want to adopt children (despite the fact that their lifestyle choice precludes them from having a child)...then they want protection in vilification laws...then they take control of the fashion industry and start sexualising young children with the types of clothes that they design, and then they ask for the "age of consent" laws to change so they can prey on young children below the age of 18...

It is one hell of a slippery slope.

Where did it start? With legalisation.

Whats the solution? You do the math.

Is it girls or boys who are being sexualised? If it is girls then your argument doesn't really make much sense.

So one man speaks for the 100's of millions of gay men in the world?

I think you are getting confused and thinking I am saying all gay men are like this. I'm not. I'm saying that particular subcultre is more prominent in Gay men, and it's growing. Medical doctors and articles posted demonstrate that.

If you aren't practicing it you have no need to get offended. Simple.

At first gays lobbied for the laws to change to legalise homosexuality - "let us do what we want in the privacy of our own bedrooms" they cried. People thought this was fair enough - and eventually the laws changed and homosexuality was decriminalised.

The problem is that since legalisation, it has been one long slippery slope.

Soon after legalisation, they wanted to start parading through the street...then they wanted protection from employment discrimination...then they want access to taxpayer funded HIV medication (even though their lifestyle choice put them at risk)...then they wanted equal access to superannuation...then they wanted to get married (a Christian tradition)...then they want to adopt children (despite the fact that their lifestyle choice precludes them from having a child)...then they want protection in vilification laws...then they take control of the fashion industry and start sexualising young children with the types of clothes that they design, and then they ask for the "age of consent" laws to change so they can prey on young children below the age of 18...

It is one hell of a slippery slope.

Where did it start? With legalisation.

Whats the solution? You do the math.

A final solution? :p;)

Wow what a thread first it starts off with a bit of harmless gay bashing. Then it went on to a little bit of man verses bear wrestling and now its jew bashing and hiv chasing. classic thread guys it has everything :thumbsu:

I think you are getting confused and thinking I am saying all gay men are like this. I'm not. I'm saying that particular subcultre is more prominent in Gay men, and it's growing. Medical doctors and articles posted demonstrate that.

Vaders i think you might have hit a nerve with the closet dwellers.

Jason,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_n0IPsC7g

Of course there would be straight people who want to be infect but to deny this is a gay-dominated sub-culture is loonicy, just take your political leanings glasses off for once and view things objectively.

Are you still going on about that! JESUS! :rolleyes:

It's a very small weird minority involved in this. The fact that you keep bringing it up shows how weak your stance is. It would be like me claiming you're a pedophile based on the fact there's a small percentage of straight pedophiles out there.

Right, so you don't have a problem with the gay men who use protection or the gay men who don't have anal sex?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you still going on about that! JESUS! :rolleyes:

It's a very small weird minority involved in this. The fact that you keep bringing it up shows how weak your stance is. It would be like me claiming you're a pedophile based on the fact there's a small percentage of straight pedophiles out there.

No it would not be like that because I am not saying anyone here is a paedophile.

It's an observation based on fact. Sure it's a small minority, but it's still dominant in one group (gay men, mostly youngish) and it's on the grow.

Again it's foolish for people to have a cry and go ape sh!t at an observational fact.

No it would not be like that because I am not saying anyone here is a paedophile.

It's an observation based on fact. Sure it's a small minority, but it's still dominant in one group (gay men, mostly youngish) and it's on the grow.

Again it's foolish for people to have a cry and go ape sh!t at an observational fact.

SO WHAT!!! The rape of women is dominant in one group, heterosexual males. Does this mean all hetero men should be under the spotlight, you silly twit.

SO WHAT!!! The rape of women is dominant in one group, heterosexual males. Does this mean all hetero men should be under the spotlight, you silly twit.

Yes, it is dominant in straight males. That's why it's not offensive. It's just a fact.

And like I said, I think you need to read one of my posts on the previous page (to darwinroo) before you try the strawman argument on me.

Pointing out the fact that Bug chasing is growing in the Gay community should not be offensive to anyone, gay or straight. Becaudse it's proven. People need to HTFU.

Vaders I agree with you 100% but there is no use here. I posted articles demonstrating the surge of this phenomona months ago to mostly deaf ears.

Don't worry about it. At the end of the day you can't force people to take their heads out of the sand. You can't change their PC conditoned responses in 1 day after they have been raised like that for their whole lives.

You don't need to keep arguing. You have the truth on your side.

Yes, it is dominant in straight males. That's why it's not offensive. It's just a fact.

And like I said, I think you need to read one of my posts on the previous page (to darwinroo) before you try the strawman argument on me.

Pointing out the fact that Bug chasing is growing in the Gay community should not be offensive to anyone, gay or straight. Becaudse it's proven. People need to HTFU.

Wait, what? :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back