Society/Culture The whole Sydney Mardi-Gra issue.....

Remove this Banner Ad

I am in favour of any paedophile having a P on their forehead, Preist or not.

Paedophiles should be known to the community. Why should they have the luxury of a hidden life specially when the act they performed on that child destroyed that childs life.

Paedophiles should be known to the community. Why should they have the luxury of a hidden life specially when the act they performed on that child destroyed that childs life.
I think people who pretend to be soldiers should have a giant 'L' tattooed on their forehead

Army not a grunt, let me guess then MP-as the MP's in my time never were the brightest individuals going around.

There are some highly intelligent grunts in the Army. You can't make SASR if you are bordering on Forest Gump territory.

I think people who pretend to be soldiers should have a giant 'L' tattooed on their forehead

This is funny. Last week someone reported me claiming i aint a real Carlton supporter and this week someone is accusing me of not being me haha. Seriously some of you need to get a life.

This is funny. Last week someone reported me claiming i aint a real Carlton supporter and this week someone is accusing me of not being me haha. Seriously some of you need to get a life.
I bet you run around in your back yard dressed in camouflage with a plastic AR15 yelling out "kill all rag heads"

I take it from his non-reply he does disagree with that.

Another lefty placing criminal rights above victims.

Well he just did reply but it was deleted - he may be able to re-word it and post it again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, that's not it at all. It's placing the rule of law (you know, that thing that makes our society liveable) ahead of vigilante "justice". Nothing to do with victim's rights at all - absolutely nothing.

Oh absolultely it has. And it potentially does more harm as these parasites are allowed to live around our communities without us knowing. When we hear of pedo ring-busts, they are people you least suspect - doctors, lawyers, all kinds of people.

Name and shame them for the good of our children.

I wonder if you would change your tune if your child was a victim of a kiddie fidler.

If you think vigilante nutjobs are a good thing to have roaming the streets, then I personally hope you never, ever, ever have a part in setting policy in this nation.

Though from what I've read, you'd have about the same amount of appeal in the general populace as a mad imam.

I wonder if you would change your tune if your child was a victim of a kiddie fidler.

There's a reason victims don't set penalties for convicted criminals - they're too close to the crime to do it.

What you're suggesting isn't at all about the rights of the victim. It's about public vengeance.

just one question . How does a thread on the Sydney mardi gra turn into a debate about peodophiles???? Wouldnt that be a whole different topic?? Just asking because i aint sure where the link between a gay mardi gra and peodophillia comes in place if at all.

just one question . How does a thread on the Sydney mardi gra turn into a debate about peodophiles???? Wouldnt that be a whole different topic?? Just asking because i aint sure where the link between a gay mardi gra and peodophillia comes in place if at all.

It's one of the mysteries of th'internets.

It's the nutjob right-wing conservatives who go "Oh noes, not them NTTAWWTtas! Better make a bunch of unsubstantiated accusations of paedophilia."

Uh, it started right about here:

how about all straight people get a number tattoed on their forearm

that way, military man doesnt have to bother

So i take it you disagree that paedophhiles should be known to the public.

It was your straw man that started it, do try to keep up...

Uh, it started right about here:

It was your straw man that started it, do try to keep up...

Simply not true.

Military Man was responding to the topic when Mantis brought it up in an attempt to turn the topic from Gay Mardi Gra to another anti-Catholicism whinge by her.

He was responding to her remark - she brought it up.

Try to keep up son.

Simply not true.

Military Man was responding to the topic when Mantis brought it up in an attempt to turn the topic from Gay Mardi Gra to another anti-Catholicism whinge by her.

He was responding to her remark - she brought it up.

Try to keep up son.

Thanx kev thats exactly where it came from

http://www.eurweb.com/?p=15325

Study Finds Gay Men far Ahead of Nation in HIV InfectionsA new data analysis by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) shows that despite efforts to portray the HIV/AIDS epidemic as affecting all segments of society relatively equally, men who engage in homosexual activity are bearing a burden which far exceeds that of any other group.

Specifically, the analysis revealed that the risk of HIV/AIDS and syphilis infection is 40 times greater for homosexual men than for non-homosexual men.

CDC spokesman Dr. Kevin Fenton explained, “While the heavy toll of HIV and syphilis among gay and bisexual men has been long recognized, this analysis shows just how stark the health disparities are between this and other populations

Uh-oh! The pro-homosexualists won't like that! :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back