Sport The World Game

Remove this Banner Ad

says more about humans generally than it does about 'the sport'.
Humanity was destroyed the moment the satan worshiper got into the oval office.

And here we go again. Bogans brawling in the street over 'the world game'. It seems they have the collective IQ of the rocks and inanimate objects they hurl at each other.

Aplogies to those here who distinguish themselves by following the game without the inner neanderthal emerging as it seems to do all too often with others.
If you think that's bad, check out Ross Kemp on Hooligans

And here we go again. Bogans brawling in the street over 'the world game'. It seems they have the collective IQ of the rocks and inanimate objects they hurl at each other.

Aplogies to those here who distinguish themselves by following the game without the inner neanderthal emerging as it seems to do all too often with others.

people have been doing similar for far longer than 'the world game' has gotten attention for their problems with it... i.e. forever. its not good when soccer crowds behave in this way, of course, and it is a big problem when they do.

but yeah, its a long standing 'people problem'. soccer is just unfortunately a popular atmosphere with the requisite tribalism to help it kick off.

there is nothing inherently 'violent' about soccer, but unfortunately people love a ruckus... with words and flares, to hand guns, to billion $ jet fighters, ICBMs and everything in between.

any danger of anyone on the national side having a hit at some stage? this team lacks even the slightest hint of a killer instinct.

this game has an 'ammos' vibe to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BotsMaster please tell me wtf happened to Everton I don't pay enough attention to soccer
This guy happened:
Chris-Scott.jpg

I mean this guy:
Ronald-Koeman.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back