The Worst TV series of all time...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, who bagged the A-Team? I rip yo head off and **** down your throat you damn turkey foo...

Aren't we forgetting...

7th heaven
Friends...turning Gen X into um, like, morons
Home and Away
Lifestyle/Reality shows...watch the show, buy the product, get fatter - A wonderful reflection of our lazy consumer culture.

Originally posted by Rusty Brookes
I've got a fanzine (Foffle) listing the top 100 worst Australian TV shows of all time. Off the top of my head, some of the shockers listed include:

Newlyweds
Cluedo
Holiday Island
Henderson Kids II
Bingles
Shafted
Blankety Blanks with Shane Bourne
Hey Dad
The Bob Morrison Show

I'm no expert on dates or whatever but this lot smacks of the 80's and early 90's shockers. In any case, you still know what I mean. The time of the banal, brainless, shoulderpad, hedonistic, arrogant, expense account execs and so on. They are so bad they are good.

Originally posted by Jars458
7th Heaven

Truly vomitous Christian propoganda.

You think that's bad - what about "Touched by an Angel" and "Highway to Heaven"!!! :eek:

I hope they all die in the end.

They will - everybody does!! ;)

My preferred choice for them is to die and end up in the Rowan Atkinson hell sketch - "Christians, ah yes, I'm afraid the Jews were right." :D

Originally posted by TheWackedYak
Hey, who bagged the A-Team? I rip yo head off and **** down your throat you damn turkey foo...

I bagged that abortion of a TV program, A-Team.

Wanna make something of it Mr.T?

Originally posted by NMWBloods
You think that's bad - what about "Touched by an Angel" and "Highway to Heaven"!!! :eek:

They will - everybody does!! ;)

My preferred choice for them is to die and end up in the Rowan Atkinson hell sketch - "Christians, ah yes, I'm afraid the Jews were right." :D

I liked "Highway to Heaven". The propaganda wasn't that strong. They were more human interest stories which had a spiritual dimension.

"Touched by an Angel" is pure unadulterated crap.

Passions is by far the worst that I have seen.

I heard a woman in the supermarket say "... I have to get get home to watch passions". Needless to say, I looked at her in disgust!

Originally posted by vindor
Passions is by far the worst that I have seen.

I heard a woman in the supermarket say "... I have to get get home to watch passions". Needless to say, I looked at her in disgust!

Vindor! I'm shocked! Haven't you realised it's there for the laugh factor, rather than the drama factor? Although I am quite fond of catching up when I can (throwback from stress-induced insanity during my HSC), it's more for a laugh and to see how many "harmony days" have passed over the 2 months or so that I won't see an ep - usually it's still in almost exactly the same spot it was the last time i saw it. And the worst thing is that they call it the writer's best work yet.... god help us if they ever unleash his worst!

Originally posted by DonFan
I liked "Highway to Heaven". The propaganda wasn't that strong. They were more human interest stories which had a spiritual dimension.

I agree, I really liked it. A few times it did get a bit heavy into the Christianity for my liking, but overall it was pretty good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back