Thee Oh Sees

Remove this Banner Ad

I went off their last couple of albums. Seems their prolific nature was catching up with them. Warm Slime and Carrion Crawler are immense though. Hopefully they'll be back for a tour seeing as they skipped Australia last summer.

I went off their last couple of albums. Seems their prolific nature was catching up with them. Warm Slime and Carrion Crawler are immense though. Hopefully they'll be back for a tour seeing as they skipped Australia last summer.

There was venue issue in NSW I think...

Amazing band and brilliant live.

I have seen them live at the Annandale twice (supporting ECSR and then headlining supported by The Straight Arrows) and at the Factory in Marrackville. They just ****ing rock right out everytime. Jumped up on stage after an Annandale gig and met/chatted/photoed with them. They seemed like pretty ****ing cool people but I was *******ated drunk so the feeling is most likely not reciprocated.

I have an album when they were called The OC's which is cool but I can't remember the name of it atm.

Supporting ECSR? That would've been fantastic. I first saw them in early 2010 and they were unbelievable in front of 40 people or so and a really small venue. The second time they had the second drummer and were again really good but it was a bigger venue, it was one of the hottest summer nights in Perth for the year and there were more people. Just didn't enjoy it as much. They've always been approachable at the Perth gigs sitting at the merch stand etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back