There's definitely no Pre-Season Qooty being played in this thread. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Remove this Banner Ad

brahj, give me a compelling reason why this practice match thread is in a class of it's own enough not to close the thread or I'll... close this thread. The Warriors did the right thing hosting our match in their thread.

brahj, give me a compelling reason why this practice match thread is in a class of it's own enough not to close the thread or I'll... close this thread. The Warriors did the right thing hosting our match in their thread.

Yeah, how dare they use the main board for... Qooty matches.

How ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How ridiculous.

It's actually a deeply hidden rule that practice matches are played in team threads as they aren't official and they clog the board. I didn't make it. It's not new. I actually think there should be a practice match megathread because there's no denying that if every match had a thread we'd be wading through threads with twenty posts tops in them that aren't necessary.

How ridiculous.

It's actually a deeply hidden rule that practice matches are played in team threads as they aren't official and they clog the board. I didn't make it. It's not new. I actually think there should be a practice match megathread because there's no denying that if every match had a thread we'd be wading through threads with twenty posts tops in them that aren't necessary.

^ This.

Because now is the time to rise up from our state of compliance and say with a burning desire and a hand over our hearts, "I will not bump a Season 19 Team Thread, I want to create an atmosphere for the rookies of both teams to know the unbridled passion that is sprayed over the walls of an actual match thread."

No longer will we conform to your ways of dirtying up our Team Thread. We will pose in front of large flags which dance elegantly in the wind and cry to the empty sky "This is Qootball!! We are Qootball!!"

If you, like I, can no longer stand for the injustices which are pushed upon us day after day by the ruling elite I implore you to rise up and stand with your fellow Qooty players in arms. Bears, Warriors, Roys, Furies, Bandits, Royals, Wonders, Swamprats, Hawks, Wolves, Demons and Dragons... Standing as one... United for the common good of letting this practice match thread flounder innocently at the top of the forum for around 3 days before it is inevitably sunk to join it's fallen comrades in the depths of the underworld beyond Page 2...

Vive la Practice Match, Vive la SFA, Vive la Revolution!!

Last edited:
All the normal people are using their team threads for this stuff.

But noooo, the Bears/Warriors gotta be special.

Glad you agree. :thumbsu:

Maybe when your club becomes relevant, we'll ask you to participate.

I know you didn't make the rule, but I think "clogged" is a slight exaggeration. It would be no different if we had had and actual pre-season competition.

Glad you agree. :thumbsu:

Maybe when your club becomes relevant, we'll ask you to participate.

Ill participate regardless because its a free world Franky. A FREE WORLD. We fought for this freedom to post where we want on a forum and we'll damn well use those rights!

Ill participate regardless because its a free world Franky. A FREE WORLD. We fought for this freedom to post where we want on a forum and we'll damn well use those rights!

It'd be nice if you could exercise your right without being such a flog.

It sure is. I assume you've changed your tune then from this stance:

All the normal people are using their team threads for this stuff.

But noooo, the Bears/Warriors gotta be special.

It's a Free World after all...

Does anyone else think it's funny that his name went red straight after this post?

Even his username got embarrassed...

If I could gild this post, I would.

Chief any chance of introducing something like Reddit Gold?
Funny you should mention that, there is an add-on that we've been looking at with a plan to let people give points to others which can be put towards platinum membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back