Three Wishes

Remove this Banner Ad

Oldmangrumpy

Senior List
Sep 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
My three wishes

1/ that whoever wins today does so with a clean bill of health to make it a grand final worthy of the return to the mighty G

2/ that Flogwood misses somehow so he doesn’t own the most finals, Tuck a far more worthy proponent of the game who never sniped, ducked or mouthed of continually through his career - and has 7 flags to boot.

3/ that Scott misses again- the joy I get seeing him seethe every year for the past decade as they continue to fail in September.

No salty, just my perfect week.

What’s yours?

My three wishes

1/ that whoever wins today does so with a clean bill of health to make it a grand final worthy of the return to the mighty G

2/ that Flogwood misses somehow so he doesn’t own the most finals, Tuck a far more worthy proponent of the game who never sniped, ducked or mouthed of continually through his career - and has 7 flags to boot.

3/ that Scott misses again- the joy I get seeing him seethe every year for the past decade as they continue to fail in September.

What’s yours?
Either pies lose agonisingly close tonight or next week.
Happy days.
I do love fly and leppa, though black and white doesn’t suit them.

That Selwood gets to lift the cup to cement his spot as one of the greatest captains ever

That umpires continue to see through Ginnivans ducking ways and not pay him the frees he so desperately plays for.
The irony of praising Selwood in one paragraph and then heaping s**t on ginnivan in the next.

My three wishes

What’s yours?

Not salty at all

My three wishes

What’s yours?
aww you're making me hope Collingwood wins so the Cats can pull their paints down on the big stage again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back