Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 24, 2004
Ljubljana, Slovenia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Hi folks,

I have not lived on Oz for 24 years, and not been back since before Covid... but I will be in ADL in July in time for the Collingwood game on Saturday 22/7. The club is selling 2 game "memberships" (I am an overseas member already) which looks like fair value at $50 even if I don't get to the 2nd game. But if this is just General Admission, how do I confirm a seat for the match which will probably be sold out ? Do I book this separately later ? My folks are members so I would like to sit at least in the same couple of bays as them, which are cheap seats I think.... ground level behind the city end goals. How does this actually work, before I buy a membership that I cannot use ??

cheers

Hi folks,

I have not lived on Oz for 24 years, and not been back since before Covid... but I will be in ADL in July in time for the Collingwood game on Saturday 22/7. The club is selling 2 game "memberships" (I am an overseas member already) which looks like fair value at $50 even if I don't get to the 2nd game. But if this is just General Admission, how do I confirm a seat for the match which will probably be sold out ? Do I book this separately later ? My folks are members so I would like to sit at least in the same couple of bays as them, which are cheap seats I think.... ground level behind the city end goals. How does this actually work, before I buy a membership that I cannot use ??

cheers

General admin - seats / standing area is about first in best dressed.

You might be able to pay a fee to upgrade to a reserved seat, but probably its you have to buy a seated ticket. Fire off an email to the membership department and they can fill you in with what options you have.

2023 Membership Seating Map
1676939040205312526063f40f20adb95_source.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back