Tigers Pre-Season 2015 - Open Training Friday @ Lavington

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep waste of time arguing over trivial stuff... Wish they had a few weeks in heat training though..

I read yesterday on afl site about dees players being flogged... Gee I hope we do the same this summer.. You only get out of things what you put in...
Dees players being flogged?

or Dees players being Floggs :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p

Yep waste of time arguing over trivial stuff... Wish they had a few weeks in heat training though..

I read yesterday on afl site about dees players being flogged... Gee I hope we do the same this summer.. You only get out of things what you put in...

Dees getting flogged. Have they drilled a glory hole in their cubicle.

Anyone see Petracca training. Poor bastard looked like he was about to die.
And the old bags that have gone for the 'Go Dees' since before the war are ringing talkback radio complaining that they're being too hard on the new kids.

On their first day.

Talk about low expectations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you give us any info on them?
Nick O'Kearney and Gach Nyoun

Nick - Calder Cannons B&F winner as an underage player this year. Knows Corey Ellis from being part of the 'Keilor 5'.
Games: 17
Goals: 5
Average disposals: 25.6
Times in best: 11
Best and fairest votes: 101
Morrish medal votes: 6
Vic Metro games: 2

Gach
Read his story, it's pretty incredible. He's grown a lot since that photo, even his face is leaner. He also stands face-to-face with Ivvy.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/fleeing-war-to-find-a-home-in-vic-country-20130711-2pt4f.html

His dad has a lazy 12 wives.

O'Kearney is regarded as a top 5 possibly top 2 pick. Plays in a similar style to Marc Murphy. Would love to have him at the club but I don't think/hope we won't finish low enough.

Who knows, things can change a lot over 12 months.

Nick O'Kearney and Gach Nyoun

Nick - Calder Cannons B&F winner as an underage player this year. Knows Corey Ellis from being part of the 'Keilor 5'.
Games: 17
Goals: 5
Average disposals: 25.6
Times in best: 11
Best and fairest votes: 101
Morrish medal votes: 6
Vic Metro games: 2

Gach
Read his story, it's pretty incredible. He's grown a lot since that photo, even his face is leaner. He also stands face-to-face with Ivvy.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/fleeing-war-to-find-a-home-in-vic-country-20130711-2pt4f.html

His dad has a lazy 12 wives.

There's some serious Father son s**t happening here... :)

What an interesting life! 71 siblings lol that's alot of hand me downs. Seems to have natural ability and to Avg 71 disposals as a ruck is brilliant, especially for someone that is still trying to understand the game. A really good read especially after all that has happened in the last couple of days in Sydney. Props to RFC to bring him in for training hope he does well and is a success.

There's some serious Father son s**t happening here... :)

We could draft him and let him follow his father's footsteps, right, then our squad in 2040 will be:

FB: Nyoun Nyoun Nyoun
HB: Nyoun Nyoun Nyoun
C: Nyoun Nyoun Nyoun
HF: Nyoun Nyoun Nyoun
FF: Nyoun Nyoun Nyoun
Fol: Nyoun Nyoun Nyoun
Int: (from) Nyoun Nyoun Nyoun Nyoun Nyoun Nyoun Nyoun Nyoun Nyoun

We could draft him and let him follow his father's footsteps, right, then our squad in 2040 will be:

LMAO hahaaa:p

?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back