Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Please continue, your record is great, you proclaimed North were taking Martin, re-signed within a week, Geelong would destroy us- complete opposite.
Take us to a flag
LOL! OK princess. Show me where I said "Geelong would destroy us".

Richmond will likely win today. But losing a GF would be just delicious.

Next week's Richmond versus Adelaide Grand Final will go down as one of the best in history. Was one of those classic games that had it all. Lots of free open running, non-stop mayhem, big hits and fierce tackling, screams of "ball", the ball spilling in all directions, high-scoring from both ends, back and forth, not many stoppages, long range bombs, great snaps, leaping marks and leaping fists from big packs, even the rare melee.

In the end tho, the Tigers prevail in a heart-stopper.
163.gif

I want Richmond to win today and then get annihilated by Adelaide. Adelaide to win and do Port a rare favour by making 119 look small.

Haha you are a classic, every week you are changing your narrative. We were going out in straight sets, then the Giants would be far to good, now of course the crows will beat us.
I'm sure if we win next week you will critique our lap of honour lol

Get ready everybody for a tiger let down!!

How many teams have made a grand final after zero finals winning experience the previous years? They don't know the pain of losing a prelim or GF, have faaaar too much pressure on themselves to perform and let's be honest, outplayed themselves by beating a not up to it geelong. And let's not forget they are 'the tigers of old.'
I'd like the tigs to win, problem is I've watched far too much football in my life and seen this script before
yeh howd that go for you.

you seem to spew this anti richmond narrative on bigfooty quite regularly. You are often wrong so no one ever takes you seriously. Get used to it pal, they made the GF.

you seem to spew this anti richmond narrative on bigfooty quite regularly. You are often wrong so no one ever takes you seriously. Get used to it pal, they made the GF.

Let him go mate

Last year it was the dogs, his team are junk so he has nothing left but to try and diminish other teams that are so far superior to his it's laughable.

Let him go mate

Last year it was the dogs, his team are junk so he has nothing left but to try and diminish other teams that are so far superior to his it's laughable.
yep you are right but he epitomises what is wrong with footy on social media. You cant just be happy with the successes of other teams. After every tiger win this year trolls like him look for negatives. FYI - what an underdog story the dogs were last year!

yep you are right but he epitomises what is wrong with footy on social media. You cant just be happy with the successes of other teams. After every tiger win this year trolls like him look for negatives. FYI - what an underdog story the dogs were last year!

Yeah we were but this year leaves a bad taste we were putrid and I personally don't see us bouncing back.

As I've said a few time I hope you blokes can get it done but I don't hold much hope for you, the crows have been the best team all year and their scoring power is scary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah we were but this year leaves a bad taste we were putrid and I personally don't see us bouncing back.

As I've said a few time I hope you blokes can get it done but I don't hold much hope for you, the crows have been the best team all year and their scoring power is scary
yeh i honestly dont know how you fell away ao badly. Crows are a powerful team, with many contributors in the fwd half. I still think the fact its at the MCG makes it a 50:50 proposition. On the back of a homecrowd advantage richmond has surged home in 3rd quarters. it will be a cracker of a game hopefully.

Get ready everybody for a tiger let down!!

How many teams have made a grand final after zero finals winning experience the previous years? They don't know the pain of losing a prelim or GF, have faaaar too much pressure on themselves to perform and let's be honest, outplayed themselves by beating a not up to it geelong. And let's not forget they are 'the tigers of old.'
I'd like the tigs to win, problem is I've watched far too much football in my life and seen this script before

You were saying dickwad?

yeh i honestly dont know how you fell away ao badly. Crows are a powerful team, with many contributors in the fwd half. I still think the fact its at the MCG makes it a 50:50 proposition. On the back of a homecrowd advantage richmond has surged home in 3rd quarters. it will be a cracker of a game hopefully.

GWS and Geelong were both very ordinary top 4 teams.

Both got smacked in both finals loses.

Dont think the crows will be bothered by home crowd, far too well coached and too mature.

Why would non Richmond supporters want Richmond to win?

Just as I'd be confused if anyone outside of Carlton wanted us to win in the same situation.

I agree with you completely,

Without being a smartass, the rivalry we have with teams like Carlton are fierce.

We see Carlton as the anti-Christ. Neville Crowe missing out on a grand final in his final year because a Carlton flog staged for a free kick. Can't forget that elongation final in 2013. Only Carlton would eliminate us after finishing 9th and not earning the right to even play finals. And only Essendon would be dumb enough to administer a terrible drug program to **** up our chances.

Anyway, I really hope Carlton close down. Go away and legit die. And I assume they feel the same for us and would be ****ING hating that we're in all the papers, were the talk of the town and they are dead in water yet again because of their shitness.

It works both ways, any Carlton supporter that wants Richmond to win the premiership, not a true supporter.

This is why all us Collingwood, Carlton and Richmond supporters laughed with Essendon, I reckon lots of us wish even worse happened on them. And they'd be the same with us! These Victorian footy rivalries cut deep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back