Tim Flannery

Remove this Banner Ad

And I dont like paying tax.

You asked for something. It was provided.

Now you want to pretend Flannery never made outrageous claims which were taken seriously and cost billions of dollars.
Such bold statements from one who refuses to back up their words with evidence!

Sources? Origin's head of energy trading and operations says 5-5.5c per kWh in the link I posted. Are your figures the marginal cost of operation, or the life cycle cost?

I will confirm

the source was a direct meeting. I'd suggest ahead of confirmation, one is full cost and the other operating cost........thus the use of the word marginal cost. You'll find lots of weasel words and misleading statements spread through these types of articles.

"the marginal cost of production is the change in total production cost that comes from making or producing one additional unit. To calculate marginal cost, divide the change in production costs by the change in quantity"

Getting my shot with no problem, I am terribly sorry if the facts and quotes of this madman are true. No flat earth or moon hoax to be found. What's missing is any sound argument from the defenders of this nonsense. Is it not a major storm up there? Is it not extreme floods and Dams overflowing? Tim told us it would never be so on many occasions. Not sure where you've rolled in from, reality is not one of them.
He's not a madman, climate science is incredibly complex and you have simplistically homed in on one tiny aspect of his output.

Jack Flash is a pure troll. Stop giving him oxygen.
I am someone who expresses an opinion, my apologies if that contradicts anyone's insane beliefs. Having a crack at me doesn't make it any less difficult to find Tim Flannery quotes and predictions that are beyond the absurd and just plain wrong.

Don't give yourself too much credit. You cobble together walls of text and sentences from the usual talking point generators that don't present a cogent argument and then vomit out a paragraph of word salad.

Do feel free to produce some quotes though. As Father Jack said, there's been a whole lot of bleating and moaning in this thread from yourself and a few others but when asked to actually produce the goods....crickets.

More rain...more rain records...

Apparently the science was settled back in 2007...there's less accountability on Flannery than a Carlton midfield 😂😂😂

As usual Flannery’s comments were misrepresented and lied about by right wingers. He never said what they claimed he did, it’s all a strawman.

The truth:

As usual Flannery’s comments were misrepresented and lied about by right wingers. He never said what they claimed he did, it’s all a strawman.

The truth:

Well it was obvious they were bullshitting when they were unable to furnish any proof whatsoever for their bullshit.

not sure how 2 take your comment ,but if you’re serious your ignorance of the issue of climate change is breathtaking.
Didn’t you know climate change only means it’s going to be 58 degrees every day and anything short of that means lies?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pointing out the tripe being put out there does not make anyone a denier ..... there is much more to climate change than for/against.
giphy.gif

Loved by the left so the fact his predictions have proven to be fantasies don't matter.

Chicken Little don't need to be correct when he has mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back