Tim Gurner: Tool of the Year, 2023 👽

Remove this Banner Ad

Big 4 scammers EY gave grey alien lookalike Tim Gurner an award not long ago!

Because he wants what all rich people want...

But... wait... please don't think I meant YOU!

I need you to keep grinding for my "wellness network"!

A senior manager at Saint Haven network sent a memo to staff on Wednesday addressing the comments, which have now been viewed tens of millions of times online.

“To our Saint Haven family ... I want to start by saying I’ve had the pleasure of working with Tim for almost two years now and can hand on heart say that his care and love for both the Gurner Group and Saint Haven team is immense.”

The Saint Haven manager said Mr Gurner’s comments “were in no way directed at our teams”.

Video of the remarks are spreading widely on social media, with political leaders around the world slamming the comments as “disgusting” and “entitled”.

In the Saint Haven memo, the manager tried to add geopolitical context to Mr Gurner’s remarks.

(If you don't work for beans, we will become one of those dirty foreign countries!)

“We only need to look to countries like Turkey, Greece and parts of South America to truly understand how significant inflation increases and housing shortages have very real impacts on society,” the Saint Haven manager wrote.

“Many Australian business leaders are fighting very hard (Tim included) to ensure Australia really remains the lucky country – by speaking about the importance of increasing productivity in the economy and increasing housing supply (currently being impacted by high housing costs).

(... and don't you dare say that Tim's profit margin has anything to do with the price of his luxury housing developments!)

“These are conversations that need to be happening right now (as things like rents increasing, interest rates increasing and inflation increasing – impacts each and every one of us).”

Last edited:
He's only saying out loud what wealthy elites think of us all They really do have little, to no regard for us. But did he really think he could make the observations without it going unnoticed . What a narcissistic and entitled clown

Big 4 scammers EY gave grey alien lookalike Tim Gurner an award not long ago!

Because he wants what all rich people want...

But... wait... please don't think I meant YOU!

I need you to keep grinding for my "wellness network"!

A senior manager at Saint Haven network sent a memo to staff on Wednesday addressing the comments, which have now been viewed tens of millions of times online.

“To our Saint Haven family ... I want to start by saying I’ve had the pleasure of working with Tim for almost two years now and can hand on heart say that his care and love for both the Gurner Group and Saint Haven team is immense.”

The Saint Haven manager said Mr Gurner’s comments “were in no way directed at our teams”.

Video of the remarks are spreading widely on social media, with political leaders around the world slamming the comments as “disgusting” and “entitled”.

In the Saint Haven memo, the manager tried to add geopolitical context to Mr Gurner’s remarks.

(If you don't work for beans, we will become one of those dirty foreign countries!)

“We only need to look to countries like Turkey, Greece and parts of South America to truly understand how significant inflation increases and housing shortages have very real impacts on society,” the Saint Haven manager wrote.

“Many Australian business leaders are fighting very hard (Tim included) to ensure Australia really remains the lucky country – by speaking about the importance of increasing productivity in the economy and increasing housing supply (currently being impacted by high housing costs).

(... and don't you dare say that Tim's profit margin has anything to do with the price of his luxury housing developments!)

“These are conversations that need to be happening right now (as things like rents increasing, interest rates increasing and inflation increasing – impacts each and every one of us).”

I do love the wellness one

1694671035447.png

also never forget
1694671062200.jpeg

Seems like a slimy little campaigner.
Must remember to spit on his empire when he folds owing millions to real workers.
Steaming sh*tstain.

the costello reporting he's shut down all his social media accounts ...... poor tim

Maybe I misunderstand the definition of the word 'systemic', but how can employees be systematically changing the 'system' when they exert nowhere near as much control over it as blokes like him.

Productivity might lift a bit more if profits were distributed a bit more evenly rather than to the pockets of execs

So I'm just realising that he's also the avocado toast guy. Can't wait to see what he comes up with in another six years
Head shaped like an inverted avocado.

Maybe I misunderstand the definition of the word 'systemic', but how can employees be systematically changing the 'system' when they exert nowhere near as much control over it as blokes like him.

Productivity might lift a bit more if profits were distributed a bit more evenly rather than to the pockets of execs
The idea is that the natural order is out of balance if workers have some power in the job market. Is it even a "market" at that point?

The idea that maybe businesses that are unprofitable when they need to pay proper wages might have to fail? Unthinkable!

Shareholders, executives, and the very rich might have to tighten their belts to stay in business? Unthinkable!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep, it’s really what many of my maaaaaates in the commercial sector think. but are afraid to say. frankly, it’s our god given right to screw workers. they can eat cake.

So I'm just realising that he's also the avocado toast guy. Can't wait to see what he comes up with in another six years
Big into bio-hacking

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I actually appreciated the honesty.
Given the doublespeak we normally get out of these classes
  • We're going to better reorganise around our customers (We're going to offshore a heap of positions)
  • Our people are our highest priority (But we're still going to lay you off in December)*

So year, productivity is down. But aren't all these 55x average executives all business geniuses? They'd have to be to warrant those salaries, yeah? Isn't that the whole point of them? That they can just fart out brilliance and turn productivity right around? No? "We need to make the workers scared again". You'd think those fancy MBAs could come up with something else.

I must be getting old, because gee I've heard this tune so many times now.
  • Business is good! CEO: I'm a wizard of business. Pay me millions!
  • Business is bad: CEO: Workers are greedy and / or lazy

* actual quotes from my workplace

Remove this Banner Ad

Back