Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
'
Got to love guys who strut their stuff:
Premiership forward Tim Geappen will line up in his 100th game tomorrow when Swan Districts host West Perth at Steel Blue Oval.
The 28-year-old, who was recruited from Clarence in Tasmania before the start of the 2008 season, said he would be proud to notch the milestone and get his name on a locker.
"Coming from Tasmania, I was probably only planning on staying for a couple of years and didn't think I would ever play 100 games for the club," Geappen said.
"Once I had stayed a few years, it was certainly something I wanted to achieve and something I'm really proud of.
"It is something the current and past players think really highly of and it is something I will cherish for years to come."
Geappen, who has kicked 34 goals this season, pointed to a hard-running midfield, improved depth and a rigorous pre-season as the main reasons for the club's stunning form.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/wafl/14156494/geappen-doubt-as-injury-wings-swans/

'
Got to love guys who strut their stuff:
Premiership forward Tim Geappen will line up in his 100th game tomorrow when Swan Districts host West Perth at Steel Blue Oval.
The 28-year-old, who was recruited from Clarence in Tasmania before the start of the 2008 season, said he would be proud to notch the milestone and get his name on a locker.
"Coming from Tasmania, I was probably only planning on staying for a couple of years and didn't think I would ever play 100 games for the club," Geappen said.
"Once I had stayed a few years, it was certainly something I wanted to achieve and something I'm really proud of.
"It is something the current and past players think really highly of and it is something I will cherish for years to come."
Geappen, who has kicked 34 goals this season, pointed to a hard-running midfield, improved depth and a rigorous pre-season as the main reasons for the club's stunning form.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/wafl/14156494/geappen-doubt-as-injury-wings-swans/

Well done Swoopa on the milestone. Super achievemment from a super bloke! Hopefully he comes back and finishes his career with the Roos!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back