TMac Comeback!?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Roughies Boys

Cancelled
Nov 19, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Tracy McGrady has been training with Kobe.

Reported Two Potential Clubs interested...

Could be making a comeback?

Who wants him? ;)

T-Mac is done, one of his legs is longer than the over meaning his back problems will be chronic and adding that to his knees and the fact his game relied on athleticism, he'd only be getting a roster spot on reputation. He shouldn't be working out with Kobe, he should be contacting Patty Mills on improving his towel waving abilities.

To be honest if we were to get rid of Daye for him I would not mind that... Would only play 4-10 mins at most a game with the occasional 20 minutes when players are rested. Would know a bit of our system also.

In his brief time with us last year - his body looks done. I don't think there's really any coming back from chronic back injuries - when you can't move around the court you can't be of much use.

Look - he would still be useful offensively if you just want to place him in a corner and keep him as a spot-up shooter - but he would be too much of a defensive liability, unless he can prove to a team that he has good enough mobility.

Good luck to him if he can get a team to use their 11th or 12th roster spot on him... but if it happens, I don't think we'll see much of him on the court.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back