TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

I like paying attention to the personnel page on Wiki (ideally without seeing title changes) so I was definitely surprised about one signing.

I am loving the recent episode so far.

Ultimate X tag title match, Aries vs Samoa, and Spud cashing in. And yes, even the last one. I do like an underdog.

I'm going to guess the rest of the show has similar quality. Just because I want to keep the hope.

I like paying attention to the personnel page on Wiki (ideally without seeing title changes) so I was definitely surprised about one signing.

I am loving the recent episode so far.

Ultimate X tag title match, Aries vs Samoa, and Spud cashing in. And yes, even the last one. I do like an underdog.

I'm going to guess the rest of the show has similar quality. Just because I want to keep the hope.
Has gone back to how it once was, really good in ring stuff
Even the main event was good

interesting new signings from latest tapings
Homicide, Camacho, Mia Yim & Marti Belle
Homocide again? Mia Yim is the name that stands out the most to me, though. Awesome Kong, Gail Kim, and Mia Yim ... time for Taryn to lose that title even though I don't hate her.

Simple question- Is TNA worth watching right now? Not watching WWE and considering watching a stint of TNA...

I gave up on TNA mid-way through the Hogan-Bischoff era (having given up on WWE several years earlier), but it sounds like they are really getting it together at last. I'm going to try to get back into it.

It's such a shame that the momentum of what was a really good 2009 for them was so completely derailed by what happened in the following years. If only they gave Heyman what he wanted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TNA are set to announce tours to India and China in late 2015.

According to a source within TNA, the deal to tour these countries is already signed and TNA is putting the final touches to a contract to visit Australia too.

At this time, it is unclear whether each country will host a multi location tour such as the UK Maximum Impact Tour each year nor whether the tours will happen concurrently but this is great news for TNA that they continue to grow their brand internationally. More details will be released in the coming weeks.

http://www.tnasylum.com/2015/04/tna-to-tour-india-china-and-australia.html

Interesting news, though obviously wait for official confirmation.

I've never had the impression that TNA has much of a following in Australia, and it's a big trip to make without a substantial guaranteed audience.

I remember when they cancelled their tour a few years ago they had pretty good promotion on Rove (a popular TV show at the time) and were at their strongest point in terms of roster quality and popularity. Then again, they were undercut by Hogan's tour which was announced later but sold tickets earlier (and was a commercial failure).

I really hope they can pull it off, but I'm a little nervous about it.

I'll believe when I see it and when the tour actually goes through without a hitch (i.e. the tour isn't cancelled and refunds offered)

I had a WCW ticket for Perth in 2000. *ers cancelled it.

Then they died so I guess I got the last laugh.

Okay wtf is 'The Dollhouse'. It is not entertaining or fascinating. It is creepy, weird and not entertaining.

One blondie that is hot, can wrestle coupled with a random frazzy-haired thing and an asian cartoon character. ummm???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back