Tom Boyd thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were any Dogs fans aware that Leon Cameron also came from their club? Did they boo him when he walked on the field too?

WHAT? WHAT?

images

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!!

Western Bulldogs v Collingwood at Etihad Stadium, 1.10pm AESTWestern

Collingwood
In: T.Goldsack
Out: T.Cloke (calf) 3-5 weeks

Bulldogs
In: S.Biggs
Out: T.Boyd (laziness, inability to run, defend or kick goals) career

Western Bulldogs v Collingwood at Etihad Stadium, 1.10pm AESTWestern

Collingwood
In: T.Goldsack
Out: T.Cloke (calf) 3-5 weeks

Bulldogs
In: S.Biggs
Out: T.Boyd (laziness, inability to run, defend or kick goals) career
Thats a bit harsh. He can run.
He ran home to mummy fairly well

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Bulldogs fans when the deal was made loved to troll us about what a great young superstar they got and what a tired old hack with a bad back we got in exchange. Nice to see that the tables have changed.

All fair game to me.

Exactly mate, no point being a passive door mat. They were very smug indeed

We have a habit of playing a forward into form watch for Boyd or Dixon to kick a bag
1 played VFL today and the other plays for the Gold Coast Suns

Stewart Crameri or Lachie Hunter, however, would love to kick a bag on Collingwood later today, they've been horrible this season, Boyd has kicked more goals than Crameri this season for etc.

The Dickson you might have been thinking of has kicked more goals this season than every Collingwood player playing today by the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indeed, I think it is probably the best game he's played to date.
But you can't expect GWS fans to be particularly fascinated with a guy who left the club. What happened, happened. Bulldogs got what they desperately wanted, and GWS got a reasonable trade in return. Both clubs would hope that the players involved in the trade improved their club. Fans, of course, want to say 'we got the best of the deal' - but only time will tell.

brb just going to Geelong board to post a gif of Stevie's left goal just before....

I mean really what kind of desperate, metally ill flog would do such a thing after a frikken preseason match. Strewth.

brb just going to Geelong board to post a gif of Stevie's left goal just before....

I mean really what kind of desperate, metally ill flog would do such a thing after a frikken preseason match. Strewth.
Its ok mate...stevie j was let go by catters

Bulldog fans dont have anything to brag about,so to come onto our board seeking attention is not unusual.
They will become rabid when we equal them in premierships within the next 3 years and then overtake em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back