Player Watch Tom Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Just rubbish. He was flat as a tack during our heavy training load in the back end of the season. Excellent early and wasn't far from winning the Norm Smith in an outstanding finals series.

It was a Kappa analysis, always containing heavy amounts of lunacy.

Like one of those mentally disturbed types having a chat with themselves in the street, just skirt around and avoid eye contact.

Just rubbish. He was flat as a tack during our heavy training load in the back end of the season. Excellent early and wasn't far from winning the Norm Smith in an outstanding finals series.

Sorry, yes he was good early but the 2nd half of the season he was poor and got subbed out multiple times. As I said he rebounded during finals

Hope this ain't the start of his demise, deserves to be in the 23 imo & so does Fin, so not sure how we play both.....

Hope this ain't the start of his demise, deserves to be in the 23 imo & so does Fin, so not sure how we play both.....
We've played ONE match. Everyone is fast at this time of the year. He'll be fine as the season goes on. We've all been screaming for Fin to get a game. Can't hurt for Tom to miss a couple here & there.

Just watching this which I hadn't seen yet. Was definitely a tactical sub last week. And I don't believe he's being managed this week. Just dropped.

Best thing that can happen to us as a side is someone like Finn comes in and takes his spot. This is only bad for us if Finn doesn’t come on. I’ve had my doubts for a while on him now so hopefully he proves me wrong as it would make us a better side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem is what he does is not what we need.

Our problem was leg speed in the mid, tall forwards and the defence.

We don’t need cleaner clearances out of stoppages? Or JDG et al being fed the footy instead of scrapping for it? Or to be breaking even at a stoppage to get it replayed? Okay.

We don’t need cleaner clearances out of stoppages? Or JDG et al being fed the footy instead of scrapping for it? Or to be breaking even at a stoppage to get it replayed? Okay.
Agree with this. We got lots of centre clearances, but most of the non-Daicos ones were scrappy. Cleaner clearances will help connect with our forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back