• 1-8 AFL games

Votes: 38 38.4%
  • 9-14 AFL games

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • 15+ AFL games

Votes: 18 18.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Depth player, and recruited specifically as depth only.

Indicated as much at the magpie forum night.

Not in our best 35 players, let alone best 22. Will only get games next season if we have another injury epidemic.

Not in our best 35 players, let alone best 22. Will only get games next season if we have another injury epidemic.
Who indicated he was depth? I would've thought that was pretty self explanatory. BUT you have supporters elevating him to best 22 status. Laughable. Wouldn't get a game at a top 4 club.

Who indicated he was depth? I would've thought that was pretty self explanatory. BUT you have supporters elevating him to best 22 status. Laughable. Wouldn't get a game at a top 4 club.
Classic thatsgold attitude. I've stopped calling anyone a troll ever since I found you on our forum

Easily top 10-15 in the club. Will be a lock next year.

Classic thatsgold attitude. I've stopped calling anyone a troll ever since I found you on our forum
Except he's absolutely correct in this case.
Easily top 10-15 in the club. Will be a lock next year.
^This however, is the perfect example of a troll post if there ever was one.

No sane person could ever rate TA that highly.

Personally late last year, when we signed him, I wasn't to thrilled, but it didn't bother me as I love a new face around the club and Tony had a big smile.

Midseason, it looked certain that he would be delisted at the end if the season without a senior game for us, and it was only really the posters that stood by him from the beginning(mike123 and Bring_Back_Brad) who were still rooting for him. Then after a very good 4-6 weeks in the VFL Tony had earnt a senior debut, and to a few peoples surprise, he was good!

I have supported Tony Armstrong and been on his wagon from the moment we recruited him.. grr...

Midseason, it looked certain that he would be delisted at the end if the season without a senior game for us, and it was only really the posters that stood by him from the beginning(mike123 and Bring_Back_Brad) who were still rooting for him. Then after a very good 4-6 weeks in the VFL Tony had earnt a senior debut, and to a few peoples surprise, he was good!

Put me on the list. I would root for Tony. One condition.....no cameras...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back