Kevin+Rudd+AFL+Rd+1+Brisbane+v+Fremantle+iQhbi7Ygp-ql.jpg

Number one Floggos!

What sport does this elitist play?

Anyway, Doggies have

That bloke from SA (the boy Whatsisname) who opened the bowling for Straya

Barry Michael (world champ)

Whatsisname Callow - the jockey

and that spunk Sarah Jane - the world's most downloaded chick

You know your clubs a ******* cesspit when for 2 days you've been spamming Kogan like drivel about a cricketer barracking for the same team as you.

You know your clubs a ******* cesspit when for 2 days you've been spamming Kogan like drivel about a cricketer barracking for the same team as you.

Gate 3 flog.

Me and Milney vs You and Beams.

Last man standing, winner takes all.

Not to diss Agar who is a champ but it is fitting that he supports St Kilda - he's almost riewoldtesque in the sense that he pulls his side from the brink of hell with very little support, gets some help from the umps, nearly scores a century because just failing at the end.....

Ricky Pointing
Peter Siddle

They're two that come to mind.

Hi Bay, I thought it would be an interesting exercise to see which club has the best 3 Sports Celebrities as supporters.

I'll kick things off for St Kilda.

Shane Warne - Australian cricket legend, best spinner of all time and is banging Liz Hurley.

Geoff Ogilvy - Australian golf legend, winner of the US Open and is banging his wife who's a strong 8/10 (if you'd had a few)

Ashton Agar - Australian cricket legend, highest scorer for a test no.11 that can bang whoever the hell he goddamn wants.

Beat that flogs

What??????????

No umpires????????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You said celebrities not sportsman you dumb s**t.

I said sports celebrities you moran.

Brad Hodge.

Go us! :oops:

Also Archie Thompson, Steve Monaghetti and Max Walker (who played for the Dees before playing cricket for Australia).

Not a bad effort but it doesn't beat Warne, Ogilvy and Agar.

Luc Longley. Starting centre for the Chicago Bulls. Led them to 3 championship rings, back to back.

Fremantle supporter and former number 1 ticket holder.

Michael Jordan was pretty good, but Longley was Jordan's god.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back