Top 40 Under 22s in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Good effort but I wouldn't have Dahlhaus anywhere near the top 10.

Luke Dalhauas needs to be dropped has had a bad year replace him with Wines
Stringer is hardly a great player needs to be dropped for Mayes but other then that it's a great list of players

You both mustn't watch Bulldogs games.

A bad year? Haha you're kidding me. His average disposals has gone up about 10 per game on last season.

Averaging mid 20s disposal and 1 goal a game puts him roundabout 10th imo, OP spot on.

Yep amazing how much a player can improve his reputation at such a young stage of his career.

Tyson not in the top 40 at the start of the season was a fair call but now he would be pushing the bottom part of the top 10.

Found this interesting with some great young guns coming through. However I think the comp has forgotten how good Brad Crouch is due to being injured. This kid is a gun and a hard nut. Hes in my top two or three for sure.

B Crouch

Ranked 1st among rising stars in Uncontested Possessions Per Game in 2013

Ranked 1st among rising stars in Effective Disposals Per Game in 2013

Ranked 3rd among rising stars in Clearances Per Game in 2013

Ranked 3rd among rising stars in Total Handballs in 2013

Ranked 5th among rising stars in Total Disposals in 2013

Ranked 4th among rising stars in Total Tackles in 2013

Ranked 4th among rising stars in Total Clearances in 2013

Ranked 2nd among rising stars in Inside 50s Per Game in 2013

Ranked 3rd among rising stars in Kicks Per Game in 2013

Ranked 1st among rising stars in Handballs Per Game in 2013

Ranked 1st among rising stars in Disposals Per Game in 2013

Ranked 5th among rising stars in Tackles Per Game in 2013

Ranked 3rd among rising stars in Supercoach Score Per Game in 2013

Ranked 1st among rising stars in Dreamteam Score Per Game in 2013

Found this interesting with some great young guns coming through. However I think the comp has forgotten how good Brad Crouch is due to being injured. This kid is a gun and a hard nut. Hes in my top two or three for sure.

B Crouch

Ranked 1st among rising stars in Uncontested Possessions Per Game in 2013

Ranked 1st among rising stars in Effective Disposals Per Game in 2013

Ranked 3rd among rising stars in Clearances Per Game in 2013

Ranked 3rd among rising stars in Total Handballs in 2013

Ranked 5th among rising stars in Total Disposals in 2013

Ranked 4th among rising stars in Total Tackles in 2013

Ranked 4th among rising stars in Total Clearances in 2013

Ranked 2nd among rising stars in Inside 50s Per Game in 2013

Ranked 3rd among rising stars in Kicks Per Game in 2013

Ranked 1st among rising stars in Handballs Per Game in 2013

Ranked 1st among rising stars in Disposals Per Game in 2013

Ranked 5th among rising stars in Tackles Per Game in 2013

Ranked 3rd among rising stars in Supercoach Score Per Game in 2013

Ranked 1st among rising stars in Dreamteam Score Per Game in 2013

Solid first post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how you can say that now, but at the time Grundy was clearly better.

Either way Witts is playing better than both.
My argument was that given the opportunity Lycett would show he's more than capable of performing at Grundy's level. You said that was crap and i knew nothing about football. Seems i was proven right, and you were wrong. His level of the play is more than a match for anything that Grundy has put together.

Also stats show Lycett is doing just fine against Witts as well. http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...d1=3474&tid2=5&pid2=3701&type=A&fid1=S&fid2=S

v Grundy
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...d1=3474&tid2=5&pid2=3812&type=A&fid1=S&fid2=S

My argument was that given the opportunity Lycett would show he's more than capable of performing at Grundy's level. You said that was crap and i knew nothing about football. Seems i was proven right, and you were wrong. His level of the play is more than a match for anything that Grundy has put together.

Also stats show Lycett is doing just fine against Witts as well. http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...d1=3474&tid2=5&pid2=3701&type=A&fid1=S&fid2=S

v Grundy
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...d1=3474&tid2=5&pid2=3812&type=A&fid1=S&fid2=S
Your argument was that Lycett was playing better than Grundy, and at the time he wasn't.

Your argument was that Lycett was playing better than Grundy, and at the time he wasn't.
No. I said he was as good as, but hadn't had the game time to show it due to being behind Cox and Nic Nat, but what he had showed when given a chance was very promising and he was equal or better than Grundy. Seems the last month has proven this as correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back