Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf V (Town, Executioner & Survivor win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic game, I don't think I've made it to the end before. Was a lot of fun. I thought we were going to keep lynching villagers but we ended up getting our s**t together 🤣

jmoo wan was brilliant as the Jailor and Jack The Godfather so spot on with his kills which really helped us. SaintBilly you were a great Doc and your commentary classic lol. ZergMinion played an excellent evil game - kept us guessing!

Thanks for running it once again serial_thrilla, love your work.

Dead pm please!
John Candy No GIF by Laff

Thanks for the game serial_thrilla, they’re always rippers.

We should all jump on TOS and have a private game sometime, would be good fun, they even have an app to download on your phone so it’s real easy to play and obviously more fast paced

We should all jump on TOS and have a private game sometime, would be good fun, they even have an app to download on your phone so it’s real easy to play and obviously more fast paced

I think someone was going to run that once, but never did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My perfect endgame record continues. 8 from 8 now. I have never made it to endgame and been on the losing side. I''ve been on the winning side and been killed before endgame but every time I make it to endgame I win - once was when I was the only evil left with four people remaining and the lynch was tied and I won on a coin flip - that to date has remained my best game. I feel like I was heading for a new record with this one until the last day phase (where we lynched pie) - that was a disaster..... but still a lot of fun.

From a personal perspective this was the most fun I've ever had as a townie - not just that but the most successful game I've had as a doctor. I've only been doc once or twice but was not very good at it. Turns out I wasn't good at it this time either by protecting Zerg night three which actually saved his life.

So while the village was shitting the bed save our jailer and the vig (well one of them), the jailing of me by jmoo was the game changer. I immediately knew it was jmoo because of the lower case and when he said "wait you get a seer and a protect" I realised "s**t, he's going to think I'm in a faction." Sure enough he told me he was leaning towards an execution. I think part of this was because I asked him to like react my first post in the thread. I had to change my settings because I normally don't get react notyifications. Nothing was happening and I started to doubt it was jmoo. Then he said in response to me asking why he was leaning towards an execution "because you thought im jmoo" and knew right away it was jmoo. I was 99 percent sure until later on that day I received the love react to my first post. Shortly after this sante revealed as Mayor and I realised I knew everyone..... except for one.....

This is when I started to suspect Zerg. I started investigating everything by everyone - I probably only shared about half of what I did because the thread was actually moving quite quickly. Because I was suss I lied about protecting myself that night but when Pick called me out my first thought was "s**t that's going to let evil know what is happening" and I know everyone in the entire game thought Pick was just being an idiot..... except me. I knew right then that Zerg was definitely evil - at best neutral but as we already had figured others in that spot there was no doubt he had a role.

things started to fall into place by then until the disastrous last day where I just couldn't get my head around things. I had a most unproductive morning at work as I tried to focus on the game and because I couldn't give my full attention to either, both failed.

I love ToS such a fun game style and best of all you always get a PM to muse aloud and come up with strategy and stuff.

In, I have no life other than taking down phone numbers at truck stops

My perfect endgame record continues. 8 from 8 now. I have never made it to endgame and been on the losing side. I''ve been on the winning side and been killed before endgame but every time I make it to endgame I win - once was when I was the only evil left with four people remaining and the lynch was tied and I won on a coin flip - that to date has remained my best game. I feel like I was heading for a new record with this one until the last day phase (where we lynched pie) - that was a disaster..... but still a lot of fun.

From a personal perspective this was the most fun I've ever had as a townie - not just that but the most successful game I've had as a doctor. I've only been doc once or twice but was not very good at it. Turns out I wasn't good at it this time either by protecting Zerg night three which actually saved his life.

So while the village was shitting the bed save our jailer and the vig (well one of them), the jailing of me by jmoo was the game changer. I immediately knew it was jmoo because of the lower case and when he said "wait you get a seer and a protect" I realised "s**t, he's going to think I'm in a faction." Sure enough he told me he was leaning towards an execution. I think part of this was because I asked him to like react my first post in the thread. I had to change my settings because I normally don't get react notyifications. Nothing was happening and I started to doubt it was jmoo. Then he said in response to me asking why he was leaning towards an execution "because you thought im jmoo" and knew right away it was jmoo. I was 99 percent sure until later on that day I received the love react to my first post. Shortly after this sante revealed as Mayor and I realised I knew everyone..... except for one.....

This is when I started to suspect Zerg. I started investigating everything by everyone - I probably only shared about half of what I did because the thread was actually moving quite quickly. Because I was suss I lied about protecting myself that night but when Pick called me out my first thought was "s**t that's going to let evil know what is happening" and I know everyone in the entire game thought Pick was just being an idiot..... except me. I knew right then that Zerg was definitely evil - at best neutral but as we already had figured others in that spot there was no doubt he had a role.

things started to fall into place by then until the disastrous last day where I just couldn't get my head around things. I had a most unproductive morning at work as I tried to focus on the game and because I couldn't give my full attention to either, both failed.

I love ToS such a fun game style and best of all you always get a PM to muse aloud and come up with strategy and stuff.
4c9.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back