Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, nah. In a sport as corrupt and replete with low points as boxing is.

Duran's surrender to Sugar Ray Leonard wouldn't be in the top 50.

Then there are the others sports...

Fanks.
Remember watching on TV "hands of stone" Duran against our own Hec Thompson back in the day. Geez he could punch. Broke Hec down and Thompson was as tough as teak.

S-A-N-D-E-R-S

7 letter surname, 7 year contract confirmed.

Don’t @ me, I know what I’m on to.
That Giansiracusa comeback is going to be dang expensive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should we be getting worries about JUH. Everyone was confident he was signing last year. Nearly Mid Feb and pre season games with no news. The longer it goes the more clubs may offer

Should we be getting worries about JUH. Everyone was confident he was signing last year. Nearly Mid Feb and pre season games with no news. The longer it goes the more clubs may offer
We have all year.
I'm more confident in retaining Marra than either English or Baz.

Jamarra is who I'm most confident in retaining.

Nope. Take it to the bank mate. JUH staying long term.

Smith gone I keep hearing.

Wouldn’t be paying Tim more than 900-950 a year.

They said that when we lost Griffen and Cooney. I didn't by the way, it was the transition we needed, meant Bont and Macrae went into the middle.

Any player leaving can be turned into a positive, keeping in mind we would get a lot back for both Smith and English.
Cooney and Griffen were washed, Dunkley and Smith are in their primes. We’d get some picks (although we’d we dealing Smith at his lowest value) and the only guy we have coming through is Sanders. We don’t have a young Bont, Libba, Macrae like we did post Cooney and Griffen. If Smith goes it really does compound the issue created by Dunkley leaving in my opinion.

Cooney and Griffen were washed, Dunkley and Smith are in their primes. We’d get some picks (although we’d we dealing Smith at his lowest value) and the only guy we have coming through is Sanders. We don’t have a young Bont, Libba, Macrae like we did post Cooney and Griffen. If Smith goes it really does compound the issue created by Dunkley leaving in my opinion.
I reaaaally don’t want to lose Baz after a poor year and an ACL, could not be more basement value - we’ll get absolutely screwed and he’ll find his best again.

Surely he just signs a 2 year deal, hope so anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back