Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you post about this before? If true, why is he leaving?
Yeah only 4-5 weeks ago. Was just told, he is leaving. Saints into him.

From what i understood it might have been mutual.

Maybe Lobb is trying to beat Dale Kickett's record-equalling 5 clubs? Looks like that sort of driven individual.

Yeah only 4-5 weeks ago. Was just told, he is leaving. Saints into him.

From what i understood it might have been mutual.

Just from body language on field, I never thought Lobb belonged. Kinda felt like something was up. Naughton seemed tentative when going in for a high five or hug, always hoped I was imagining things and there was nothing to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If giant wiry French boys are your thing then go watch Alex Sarr live when Perth comes to Melb.
Good thing I’m already in Perth ;) definitely plan on watching more Wildcats this season, haven’t been in years

Just from body language on field, I never thought Lobb belonged. Kinda felt like something was up. Naughton seemed tentative when going in for a high five or hug, always hoped I was imagining things and there was nothing to it.
Seemed fairly noticeable and always seemed to jump for the same balls too

The example I used before.

Clubs have done far worse than what we could be doing with Lobb and haven’t come away from it looking too shabby.
Other clubs haven't bled other players. Pff the back of Dunkley, if Lobb leaves after only one year, if Smith goes.. there's a clear pattern forming if that plays out and the club will deserve to be hammered.

Amazing how bad Lobb’s year has been assessed on BF now that he may want out or the club wants him out.

Didn’t think he was that bad in a team that can’t deliver a ball to a forward, lacked any cohesion and system plus we didn’t exactly manage his ankle issues well in preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back