Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was at the railway hotel in Yarravlle after the reserves final and most players came in including Lobb. He genuinely looked like he was getting on well with everyone. Also plays regular golf with other players as well. Hardly a lepper.
There is something about Lobb that makes me like him, and i don't think he is going anywhere

Even if its just 10, 17 (don’t think its near enough to satisfy Gold Coast) and Smith. Its an awful lot to give away for one player, however highly rated he is.

In general I don’t think trading 3 and 4 for 1 is a good idea either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m led to believe Dogs have interviewed both Dew and Leppitch and are a chance to join the coaching panel as assistants next season. Fingers crossed.
Yes please Leppa, I reckon he is exactly what we need. He maybe wasn’t quite ready to be head coach at the Lions, but talks so well in the media (which shows he can talk well to intimidating players) and has even success at Richmond and Collingwood now. Huge news if this is true? Let’s hope so?

Coffield was the pick before Naughton and was touted to have outstanding leadership qualities with his strengths considered his athleticism, efficiency, evasiveness and versatility. He's become more an an intercept defender that can use the ball well and it definitely the versatile type of defender we should be in the market for.

He actually came 4th in the Saints B&F in his 3rd year (2020) before struggling with form the year after (2021). Did his ACL at the beginning of 2022 and didn't play a game of football due to a nagging calf injury until the back end of 2023 where he was fairly dominate in the VFL.

I think you could probably compare him to a Nathan Broad type of player.

Is he a B, C, or D-grader?

Essendon are the swingers of Trade Week. Happy to throw their keys in the bowl and get as much as they can as often as they can during the week. They don't care who it is as long as they come out at the end of the week with the highest number of notches on their belt.

They love to win trade week even if their additions to the team do nothing to actually improve the balance of the team or address any structural problems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back