Media Trade Propasals

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade between Western Roughnecks and Toorak Toffs FC

Toorak FC trade Wines and receive Viney

Roughnecks Trade Viney and Receive Wines

Trade between Top End Taipans and Western Roughnecks

Western Roughnecks trade O'Rourke, Blicavs and receive Sloane

Top End Taipans trade Sloane and receive O'Rourke, Blicavs, delist White.

Got the trade through with 30 secs to spare... Don't spose it can still get executed for this round?

Trade between Top End Taipans and Western Roughnecks

Western Roughnecks trade O'Rourke, Blicavs and receive Sloane

Top End Taipans trade Sloane and receive O'Rourke, Blicavs, delist White.

Got the trade through with 30 secs to spare... Don't spose it can still get executed for this round?

Doubt it when Sloane has played already

The number of free agency signings available didn't reset when the league started? fumbler Silly Billy

I wanted to make my one free agency signing for the season. Be great if you guys could get him on my list for this round still :)

Western Roughnecks, free agency signing: Jackson Merrett. Delisted: N/A.

The number of free agency signings available didn't reset when the league started? fumbler Silly Billy

I wanted to make my one free agency signing for the season. Be great if you guys could get him on my list for this round still :)

Western Roughnecks, free agency signing: Jackson Merrett. Delisted: N/A.

Mine says we have 2 signing positions?

we can make these at any time?

Mine says we have 2 signing positions?

we can make these at any time?

Silly Billy made the change before the season kicked off. We had one signing and I used that one up... but it'd been said that the signings pre-season don't count towards the total and as I wanted to make another one it got pushed out to 2 (and I made another one pre-season). So my count says 2 of 2 made but I haven't made any during the season yet... and I assumed we still only had 1? I might have it wrong... but if I haven't then I'd like to pick up Jackson Merrett still :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merrett didn't have as much impact as I'd have liked against the Dees really. 2 goals is nothing to sniff at but given how prolific everyone else was I wonder if he'll keep his spot going forward. Either way, I still think he's a decent signing from the FA list. Silly Billy, any chance of getting those signings pushed through?

Mate nothing has come across the UF that you have requested to sign him.

Silly Billy, it won't let me request him at the moment, says I've used up all my selections (though they were made pre-season). I can see you've updated the number of selections for Round 2 to two selections, but I need you to update the number of selections fro the season to three selections so I can add him :) Cheers.

Drew23 you dirty dog!
I'm not sure if I can or not but I'd like to put dibs on Rory Thompson from GC. Silly Billy??
On Friday 5th April!!
Merrett didn't have as much impact as I'd have liked against the Dees really. 2 goals is nothing to sniff at but given how prolific everyone else was I wonder if he'll keep his spot going forward. Either way, I still think he's a decent signing from the FA list. Silly Billy, any chance of getting those signings pushed through?
Silly Billy, it won't let me request him at the moment, says I've used up all my selections (though they were made pre-season). I can see you've updated the number of selections for Round 2 to two selections, but I need you to update the number of selections fro the season to three selections so I can add him :) Cheers.
Yeah same here.

Drew23 - clearly I was waiting for administration to change the setup so I could draft Rory!

Silly Billy, fumbler! I propose hefty sanctions for the Seahawks. Or at least a strongly worded letter!!

This is why i did not want Trades or in season transactions.

Clearly WAG already proposed to add Rory to his team so i say that 2Drew23 must immediately drop him and only WAG will be able to pick him up.

Tricky with the signings etc... I thought we had to list them in the trade proposals thread rather than push them through on UF? It's exacerbated slightly that after we did some preseason signings we lost the ability to push them through on UF during the regular season. I think everyone who'd made a pre-season signing has now made a regular signing, so we can drop the limit back down to 1 for the season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back