Trades left at final lockout this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No trades for me this week, so I'll be on 18.

Can you guys please help me- if I start posting trade ideas- remind me of these 6 words:"no trades for me this week"

Thanks in advance :)

My name is keg; and I have trade addiction

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After doing my 2 this week I have 19 left.

I'm going hard to get my premo team (or as close as possible to it) in by bye time. Need to catch up some points. Plus, when your rookies are ready to cull, what else are you meant to do with them? Sit there and watch them lose value?

It's great to hold trades, but it's more important to have a team full of premiums.

30 trades is a lot, I think a lot of big footy people overrate holding on to trades early personally.

Obviously need to hold enough trades/have cover near back end of year, but if you're holding these trades early you're most likely falling behind earlier, and it's too late to catch up to anywhere near leaders.

Be aggressive unless there's a major reason not to in the front half... :mad:

It's great to hold trades, but it's more important to have a team full of premiums.

30 trades is a lot, I think a lot of big footy people overrate holding on to trades early personally.

Obviously need to hold enough trades/have cover near back end of year, but if you're holding these trades early you're most likely falling behind earlier, and it's too late to catch up to anywhere near leaders.

Be aggressive unless there's a major reason not to in the front half... :mad:

Or you could be burning up trades & your scoring could be just getting *en worse!....:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back