Opinion Treloar, meet kitchen sink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If going out with his daughter couldn't land our target then i doubt anything else will.lol
Thats the exact reason I wouldn't come across if I were him...

Imagine working with your future Father In Law every day (especially a hot head like Chocco)...

Maybe she's the bait?

Choco that pissed off Sheil hasn't come over its open season now. First GWS kid to come across gets a bit of the Cherry.;)
We should start up a BF pick your cherry selection committee.;)

I think Carlton. Certainly, Judd was his hero.
do-not-want-guy.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats the exact reason I wouldn't come across if I were him...

Imagine working with your future Father In Law every day (especially a hot head like Chocco)...
Could be worse..Imagine working with your Mother In Law.:eek:...edit.Not yours HH,she might be a lovely lady.

I hear he cant stand Adams, was one reason Taylor left the GWS was due to his issues at the club with some of the players. IMO its going to come down to who he thinks is more likely to win a flag and play finals more.

Isn't Adams best mates with Devon Smith, if so have heard that he is disliked by some of his team mates as well.

When does the afl step in to make sure gws keeps most of their top picks surely it will happen
AFL stepped in when Lockett was going to Tigerland.
Vlad stopped a a badly needed major sponsor coming to Richmond then poached that sponsor to the GC.

What next for the AFL?:rolleyes:

Pies will get the red carpet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back