Triple J Hottest 100 2023 - Betting Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I have lovin on me easily ahead of sprinter.
Personally don’t see a universe where Lovin On Me beats it. Sprinter will be top 10.

I could see sprinter sneaking into the top 10, but lovin on me will be top 5 surely.
Look I don’t think Tunas will be remotely accurate, but a jump from 49 to top 5 is incredibly unlikely.

If Jack Harlow is top 5 I think I give up
I expect it to be top 20, maybe top 15. At an absolute stretch I could see it around 10, but not top 5.

On that note, you can get $4 for it to finish 16-20. :p

(No, I’m not game enough at all to actually touch that)

But yeah, I can’t see it finishing higher than First Class did last year and that came in at 12. First Class was pretty much in the same spot as Lovin On Me is now on Tunas.

First Class (in 2022) is the logical guide for Loving on Me. Loving on Me has been number one on the ARIA chart for most of the voting period - I'm assuming it's comfortably in the top ten.

Odds have tightened last night/this morning but nothing particularly interesting.

All aboard the Troye Sivan train today, Got on him when he was paying $34 on Pointsbet. Hedged with Rhyme Dust when that came out to $5, so won’t be devastated if that wins.

Couple of others I’ve got are

Teenage Dads highest LAV @7
Dom Dolla 2 in the 10 and Paint Town Red 4-100 @10
G Flip Worst Person Alive 7th,8th or 9th @4.50

Nothing special

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tried to quickly chuck $5 on Boy Genius for most songs after their first one just jumped up from its WT spot. Was sitting at $101 but went down to $61 as I confirmed the bet.

Definitely won’t get the outright most but could get equal most.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back