TV broadcast vs LIVE action

Remove this Banner Ad

loved watching the game on tv but feel we missed so much of the off the ball stuff...to me it looked like mitchell went for ablett but apparently he got pushed into him by ling (tribunal report)...if you were there, what was it like just off the ball?

at glenferrie it was gold, the two times mitch got ablett, every person, including my step sister, who isnt too fanatical, cheered harder then you would hear at any match

Nothing beats watching it live, you can always watch a replay at a later date / time.

That was the 7th flag l have seen the Hawks win live at the ground, the Hawks crowd were great.

loved watching the game on tv but feel we missed so much of the off the ball stuff...to me it looked like mitchell went for ablett but apparently he got pushed into him by ling (tribunal report)...if you were there, what was it like just off the ball?
Every time a Geelong player dished it off, a Hawthorn player would go take them out. They've been practising it for weeks. This lessened Geelong's numbers running. Dirty tactic but they did it well. The Mitchell on Ablett looked pretty ugly, he was trying to take him out and got his head.

The atmosphere was nuts at the G. That alone could drag me to the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back