oh_my_hat

Club Legend
Jun 28, 2000
one-out in the goal squar
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Tottenham
For those of you hanging out for some NFL action, the following Pre Season Exhibition games are on in August:

15th Oakland v San Francisco 10am
22nd Dallas v Pittsburgh 10am

***GO COWBOYS***

NFL Broadcast

In the same way You_Idiot got the NBA Broadcast times, I have got the NFL broadcast time for ESPN in December. Hope this works.

Code:
[B]ESPN Pacific Rim- American Football-NFL[/B]

12-08-2003  12:28 pm  03:30 pm  NFL FOOTBALL   
CAROLINA PANTHERS VS. ATLANTA FALCONS at GEORGIA DOME ATLANTA, GA USA 

12-09-2003  01:00 pm  04:30 pm  NFL FOOTBALL (I)   
ST. LOUIS RAMS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS at CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM CLEVELAND, OH USA

12-15-2003  12:28 pm  03:30 pm  NFL FOOTBALL   
NEW YORK GIANTS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS at SUPERDOME NEW ORLEANS, LA USA

12-16-2003  01:00 pm  04:30 pm  NFL FOOTBALL (I)   
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS. MIAMI DOLPHINS at PRO PLAYER STADIUM MIAMI, FL USA

12-21-2003  12:28 pm  03:30 pm  NFL FOOTBALL *200TH ESPN TELECAST*   
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS VS. NEW YORK JETS at GIANTS STADIUM EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ USA 

12-22-2003  12:28 pm  03:30 pm  NFL FOOTBALL   
DENVER BRONCOS VS. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS at RCA DOME INDIANAPOLIS, IN USA

12-23-2003  01:00 pm  04:30 pm  NFL FOOTBALL (I)   
GREEN BAY PACKERS VS. OAKLAND RAIDERS at NETWORK ASSOCIATES COLISEUM OAKLAND, CA USA

12-28-2003  12:28 pm  03:30 pm  NFL FOOTBALL   
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS. WASHINGTON REDSKINS at FEDEX FIELD LANDOVER, MD USA

12-29-2003  12:28 pm  03:30 pm  NFL FOOTBALL   
PITTSBURGH STEELERS VS. BALTIMORE RAVENS at M&T BANK STADIUM BALTIMORE, MD USA

All matches are LIVE, and in the hour - hour and a half leading up to all games they have the NFL Primetime/Monday Night Football etc show on.

Only one of my teams gets a run, and that Atlanta.

Good onya, Dasher! I had thought about doing that here, too, but knowing that the gametimes are fixed at 12:30 and 1 p.m. every Monday and Tuesday, I didn't see much of a use for it.

Nonetheless, would you like for this thread to be sticky'd? Say the word, and I'll do the honours...

Should also mention that the pregame shows on ESPN-- in the form of "NFL PrimeTime" on Mondays and "Monday Night Countdown" on Tuesdays here-- are at least as good as the games themselves sometimes, and worth viewing if one has the chance. If you're not home during the day, then at least tape them.

But then again, I'm an ESPN junkie, so I'll watch just about anything on that channel. :D

Also, the games are re-broadcast at 9:30 p.m. on the Mondays and Tuesdays that they originally air.

Thanks you_idiot, I would appreciate it if you could sticky the post. This is only for December, I'll do one for January as well when I get it.

Had an advance peek through my January cable guide, and ESPN will be airing a majority of the playoff games.

And on a live basis, at that.

Will try and update this thread after this weekend, after we know who's in the playoffs and who's seeded where, etc...

Originally posted by you_idiot
This weekend's wild-card weekend schedule...

Sunday, 4 January 2004
8:30 a.m. -- Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens
12 noon (approximately) -- Dallas Cowboys @ Carolina Panthers

Those are the only TV games we're getting over here this weekend, unfortunately.
I've reserved some 'me' time tomorrow from 12-3pm. GO COWBOYS!! :D

NFL matches on TV this week or so

TV matches this week on Foxtel

FOX SPORTS 2

Wednesday 8th
3.00pm Minnesota @ Chicago (Replay)
4.45pm Green Bay @ Philadelphia (Replay)

Monday 13th
4.00am LIVE Seattle @ Minnesota
Replayed @ 9:00pm Monday
8.15am LIVE Tampa Bay @ San Diego
Replayed @ 10:30pm Monday

ESPN
Tuseday 7th
07:30pm NFL's Greatest Games-1958 Colts vs Giants Champ.
Wednesday 8th
05:30am Super Bowl XIII - Steelers vs. Cowboys
07:00pm Match up of the Millenium
08:30pm Match up of the Millenium
Friday 10th
06:00am 1992 AFC Wild Card Game-"The Comeback"
Monday 13th
12:30pm NFL Football Philadelphia Eagles vs Washington Redskins
08:00pm Monday Night Football 2000
Tuesday 14th
07:30pm 1987 AFC Championship: Browns at Broncos
Thursday 16th
05:30am "The Ice Bowl" - 1967 NFL Champ. Game
----------------------------------------------------------------
That should keep everyone busy till next Thursday....********** there's a lot of games on

Superbowl on TV?

Checking the TV guide I can't seem to find the game listed on SBS, as it usually is, has something changed this year? Making matters worse, Foxtel don't seem to have it either, am I missing something obvious, or are we being denied the great game?

Re: Superbowl on TV?

DonAce said:
Checking the TV guide I can't seem to find the game listed on SBS, as it usually is, has something changed this year? Making matters worse, Foxtel don't seem to have it either, am I missing something obvious, or are we being denied the great game?

It's a bye week between the Conference Championships and the Super Bowl as per usual. SBS will be televising it on commercial TV from 10am, Monday 7th February (aust EST).

What bandwagon are you jumping on DonAce ??

And more importantly.... will you place your right hand on your heart while they play the Star Spangled Banner anthem ??? Hmmmm??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broken said:
Does anyone know if we'll be getting the world feed coverage again (Stockton and Aikman commentating) as compared to the US Fox Network coverage???

It just seems to lack something with the world feed...

Yes, we will be getting the World Coverage...as will all countries outside of the USA!!

D'oh! Completely forgot about the bye week!

As for the question, i'm on the Bears bandwagon, which, like usual, ran out of fuel a month or so back. Number 4 pick baby! Bring me a wideout or a left tackle who can play.

Though I do think the Eagles do have a fair showing in the big game, and offer great value if you're a betting man, it's hard to go past the Patriots.

DonAce said:
D'oh! Completely forgot about the bye week!

As for the question, i'm on the Bears bandwagon, which, like usual, ran out of fuel a month or so back. Number 4 pick baby! Bring me a wideout or a left tackle who can play.

Though I do think the Eagles do have a fair showing in the big game, and offer great value if you're a betting man, it's hard to go past the Patriots.

I suppose like every Bears fan you think that Brian Urlacher is the best Line backer in the world and Marty Brooks can jump higher than Javon Walker and is quicker than Randy Moss hey?? Arrhhh Bears fans dont you love them :D :D

DonAce said:
I watch SBS a lot and I can tell ya, the Superbowl ads have been on.

Next Monday at 10.00 AM live.

Dasher39 said:
Yes, we will be getting the World Coverage...as will all countries outside of the USA!!

..Except for Pomland.

On Sky we will have the option of

i)Buck, Aikman and Collinsworth from FOX or
ii)Nick Halling and Brian Baldinger with a 'beginners' commentary, or
iii)a fanzone commentary with a rotation of raving idiots screaming down the microphone at us..

Those watching terrestrially on ITV1 will, I guess have to suffer the world feed.

I'll be listening to the 'proper' feed, unless my satellite dish falls off the wall in the next 7 days...

sorry for the useless info.

Roonaldo! said:
I watch SBS a lot and I can tell ya, the Superbowl ads have been on.

Next Monday at 10.00 AM live.

Should be excellent viewing as usual, with only downside being the fact that all of us here in Australia don't get to see those superbowl ads which some organisations pay plenty of dosh for with regards to broadcast time.

tige19 said:
I suppose like every Bears fan you think that Brian Urlacher is the best Line backer in the world and Marty Brooks can jump higher than Javon Walker and is quicker than Randy Moss hey?? Arrhhh Bears fans dont you love them :D

Urlacher is good, but Raw Lewis has him pegged, but denying he's one of the best is just stupid, and a bit low after he's come off his first season having missed a game through injury, after four straight perfect, pro-bowl seasons.

I suppose you mean Marty Booker? Old news, we traded him to the Fish for Ogunleye at the start of the season. He was okay, and the best reciever we had at the time, but he's hardly set things alight for the Dolphins.

Downloads, Live Streams, Radio Coverage, GamePass, etc

Is there anywhere on the net you can see scores or something?

Re: Net Broadcast

nfl.com/scores

the play by play feature is handy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back