Movies & TV TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant isn't it? I loved "Hate of the Nation" episode.....I think thats the final one before the next series of black Mirror comes along.

Watching "Taboo" at the moment....quality stuff....actors from House of Cards and Game of Thrones feature....along with Tom Hardy in the main role....sensational so far...dont miss it if you get that chance.
The take with Tom hardy is good if you like uk crime dramas.

Good call, whywasntthata****enfree call.

Westworld is good.

Black mirror meets the weyland corporation meets deadwood.

Foxtel have either knowingly or unknowingly given me access to the to show pack and just pumped out Westworld. Really good apart from the future not having automatic doors nor high security.

Red dead redemption meets blade runner meets carnivale for me.

A lonesome, empty week without TP, and the waiting continues...

otiym.gif

Foxtel have either knowingly or unknowingly given me access to the to show pack and just pumped out Westworld. Really good apart from the future not having automatic doors nor high security.

Red dead redemption meets blade runner meets carnivale for me.
Ha ha. I also thought Red Dead Redemption cross Carnivale.
Westworld is actually my fave show since Carnivale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone watching Ninja Warrior?

Rebecca Maddern: "This guy hasn't put a foot wrong." Next minute, contestant slips up and is eliminated.

5 minutes later, Bec again: "This guy has a tremendous grip." Next minute, he loses his grip and is eliminated.

JUST SHUT THE HELL UP BEC!

Rebecca Maddern: "This guy hasn't put a foot wrong." Next minute, contestant slips up and is eliminated.

5 minutes later, Bec again: "This guy has a tremendous grip." Next minute, he loses his grip and is eliminated.

Stopped after 2 eps

No.

I dont care to watch a bunch of nobodies running around a stupid obstacle course.

I prefer to watch a bunch of nobodies run around a mansion looking for love tho. :D

Oh the kids at school have been raving about this show- is obviously popular with the kiddies and families.

Watching "Taboo" at the moment....quality stuff....actors from House of Cards and Game of Thrones feature....along with Tom Hardy in the main role....sensational so far...dont miss it if you get that chance.

Well had to wait five months before finally getting a look at it, but well worth the wait, excellent so far (two episodes in) with a remarkable performance from Hardy.

If your other recommendation "Goliath" is as good I'll be a happy camper when it finally arrives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back