Twitch streamers?

Remove this Banner Ad

traffic

Admin
Sep 16, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Do we have any twitch streamers here at bigfooty? I was thinking that if we do we could start a thread promoting your twitch streams. I personally like watching streamers and we could use the thread as a way of helping you build up your follower base.

I don't go on Twitch anymore to be honest, in fact i deleted my account a few months ago. In the average minute of 75% of the streams i went into i got 15 seconds of stream, 15 seconds of buffering and then 30 seconds of lag spikes and what not.

I've made my way over to Hitbox.tv but there aren't all that many streamers and the range of games isn't all that good, but at least i can watch without any problems.

I don't go on Twitch anymore to be honest, in fact i deleted my account a few months ago. In the average minute of 75% of the streams i went into i got 15 seconds of stream, 15 seconds of buffering and then 30 seconds of lag spikes and what not.

I've made my way over to Hitbox.tv but there aren't all that many streamers and the range of games isn't all that good, but at least i can watch without any problems.
Hitbox has been absolutely great for me, hopefully more people can slowly seep over there.

Hitbox has been absolutely great for me, hopefully more people can slowly seep over there.

Likewise! No buffering or lag etc... Would be great if i could understand German a lot better though, lot of German streamers. :p But for sure, hope more people make their way over there.

• Admin
Usually jump on twitch and stream when I've got a new game.

Well we will be putting up a thread soon which we will pin that will list peoples twitch streams. We are hoping it will be a way for you guys to get a few followers.

I watch Soulja Boy play UFC sometimes, his chat is hilarious.

I've streamed Super Mario World for fun a couple of times but I'm limited to emulator pretty much..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a dude with a hot missus snorting coke in a Twitch stream one night. This was on the ps4 btw. Was so funny.

Remember reading an article when the consoles were new, people were streaming themselves having sex on Twitch.

We just streamed a game of Knack. Had a whopping total of 4 people watching haha.

Might stream a group session with all of us at some stage, if anyone is interested.

I have started up a twitch channel with a few mates with some casual gaming!

We are 7 followers short of affiliate!

Any followers to help get us over the line would be amazing!

We usually stream Fall Guys, Counter Strike, Rust, NBA, FIFA etc.

Usually 2 or 3 of us on and always up for a laugh and banter!

We are 7 followers away from hitting affiliate on twitch!

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tonight we are running a video game trivia night over on twitch.

35 questions on video gaming from past and present.

$20 voucher for the winner.

Just something a bit different.

Stream starting at 9pm approx melb time and main quiz starting approx 9:30pm

If anyone Is keen, channel link below!

Don't even remember posting this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back