Two fans in hospital after footy brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah ... there was the other club too you know. You wouldn't have got this crowd with just any club.
There were 60k Tigers there at least.
I guess so.

I can see round 1 clashes from now on getting 90k.

Malthouse is getting the Blues up and Richmond are on the rise as well.
The thing about finals is you have to buy a ticket so a lot more attend instead of members who can stay home in a H and A game.

Next year's match being a Richmond home game will surely get 90k plus.

Given what I'v. Seen from both sets of fans in the past, it was probably a Richmond fan mouthing off, Carlton fan turns and tells him to Piss off
Richmond fan feeling emasculated attacks

I've been giving s**t to the Richmond grog squad for years and they won't go me.

Must have been some pretty weak Carlton fans because the grog squad are pea hearts.

Nah only kidding this stuff sucks.

However I have always maintained that Richmond fans are by far the most violent ... Most games I see them ejected from the ground or in fights.

Given what I'v. Seen from both sets of fans in the past, it was probably a Richmond fan mouthing off, Carlton fan turns and tells him to Piss off
Richmond fan feeling emasculated attacks

There is Idiot feral fans in all clubs .
Where did I say there wasn't?
I'm referring to two sets of supporters, of which i have noticed one lot are more confrontational whilst the other lot aren't, but do get very defensive at the slightest thing

Now, a basic knowledge of basic human instincts, would be able to help you understand what would likely occur

I'm referring to two sets of supporters, of which i have noticed one lot are more confrontational whilst the other lot aren't, but do get very defensive at the slightest thing

Now, a basic knowledge of basic human instincts, would be able to help you understand what would likely occur

lol ok mate

Like you mean when this happened in round 1 this year.....

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/neil-mi...rlton-supporters-at-footy/20120330-1w28p.html

Yeah Richmond supporters are definitely more confrontational.

Typical Richmond responses in here... when you're playing a team who got into the finals by default and are 6 goals up, if you roll over like bitches and get done then you're gonna cop some stick... deal with it and move on.

Not an excuse to go around king hitting people.

Taking 9th place and last weeks loss well. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seemed like there were 60k Tigers there at least.

EFA.

This season Carlton have averaged just a few thousand less than Richmond across all games. We, along with Essendon, got 90k to out elimination final just two years ago. But yes, it was all Richmond and now people are trying to bring you down. Two Tigers to Carlton's one.

You blokes are so delusional.

Happens everywhere. Just far more likely to happen at a Richmond game with all the primates in attendance.

I was at the match last week. I saw lots of primates. One behind me jabbered incessantly for the whole match. All sorts of inane noises and idiocy. Like most of the others he was wearing some garish combination of red & black. I assumed he escaped from a circus, poor thing.

EFA.

This season Carlton have averaged just a few thousand less than Richmond across all games. We, along with Essendon, got 90k to out elimination final just two years ago. But yes, it was all Richmond and now people are trying to bring you down. Two Tigers to Carlton's one.

You don't think that there was a much larger Richmond crowd? It was pretty obvious while walking to the ground and then inside too.. We hadn't played a final since 2001, that is why we were there in bigger numbers than you blokes who bradbury'd into finals.

EFA.

All I saw was a sea of yellow and black.
Patches of Navy blue here and there.

Delusional eh? LMAO.

Even Malthouse commented on how loud we were.
Thank your lucky stars you have that Tiger there coaching your club otherwise your team would be a shambles.

The way I look at it....if you're the type of person who isnt willing to hear your team cop a bit of flack....then you probably shoulndt go to the footy.

We had Richmond fans mouthing off in the first half, and it was fun giving it back to them as they sunk deeper and deeper into their chairs. We all shook hands at the end and had a laugh. Its that atmosphere that sells tickets....and if that was to go away, i'd stay at home and watch it on TV.

All I saw was a sea of yellow and black.
Patches of Navy blue here and there.

It was also said by the afl that we had purchased the most tickets and that the crowd was heavily influenced by Richmond returning to finals football.

Even Malthouse commented on how loud we were.
Thank your lucky stars you have that Tiger there coaching your club otherwise your team would be a shambles.

Malthouse said it was like playing at subiaco as the away side

Remove this Banner Ad

Back