PSG vs Barcelona
Atletico Madrid vs Juventus

Foxtel Schedule
CSKA Moscow vs Bayern Munich
Manchester City vs Roma
Sporting vs Chelsea
Basel vs Liverpool
Arsenal vs Galatasaray

Yeah a big game for City. Chelsea too away to Sporting coming off an opening day draw. They would want all three points there too.

Hopefully we can beat Basel and keep up our good start. Back to back games against Real to come so if we can get on 6 points with Real and have both the other teams on 0. We would be looking good to move through.

Tossing up whether to watch City v Roma or Chelsea v Sporting.

Or.... Barca v PSG but I have mates that support City and Chelsea which is why I'm keen to watch them instead.

CSKA and Bayern playing in front of an empty stadium, why's that? Guessing racist Russian fans as usual?

racist fans yeah

funnily enough there's no difference between an empty stadium and 90,000 when it comes to an espn telecast

I have to admit, when the commentator yells and the sound distorts it sends shivers up my spine, give me that over the roar of a crowd any day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we just cannot do the champions league. it doesn't make sense. continually just turn off and make stupid mistakes, over and over. it's just ridiculous now. we seem to s**t our dacks on this stage, and until that changes we're going nowhere.

the lack of pressing in midfield is what seperates us from the bayern munich's of the world. opposition continually has space to run into.

Not really interested in the Chelsea game. They seem more focused on the Premier League, their best chance of silverware, and can't win anything without Costa who can't play 3 games a week.

Bullshit. Silly post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back