Ultimate Footy 2014: PureFooty is the winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

You've had a very good day and are catching up.

David Swallow has stuffed me kicking 1.4, thats gonna be very hard to pull back, also now potentially lost Viney and Rioli is out of my starting 18 as well so im gonna struggle a little from hear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really banked on him improving , I also may not have paid enough attention to the game structure ...
Yeah that's something I struggled with last year too. Guys who are thought of as stars can be really mediocre but more underrated types can be really useful. Taggers can be pretty handy because of their high tackle numbers, for example.

Yeah that's something I struggled with last year too. Guys who are thought of as stars can be really mediocre but more underrated types can be really useful. Taggers can be pretty handy because of their high tackle numbers, for example.

Yeah for instance it's hard to pass over someone who has 21 kicks at 100 efficiency over someone who has 33 at 22 efficiency

Might have to ditch Kruezer for a ruck man who actually plays in the ruck

Hmm it is very close. Based on who's left for me I will be looking to win scoring, hitouts and marks as the main categories. Who is your captain?
Not sure. Possibly Mitchell, possibly Libba, possibly Goldstein and try and snark HO.

Decimated by injury in my first match. Martin &!Dixon both injured during the match, Ibbotson pulls out injured and now my captain (Griffin) is unlikely to play round 1

It's ok , atleast you didn't pick Kruezer as your ruck man in the 5th round

Decimated by injury in my first match. Martin &!Dixon both injured during the match, Ibbotson pulls out injured and now my captain (Griffin) is unlikely to play round 1
Yeah I saw that, makes things difficult for you, especially when Ablett gets 41 possessions as my captain. Would have liked to play you at full strength to see where my team is at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back