Ultimate Footy 2014: PureFooty is the winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I saw that, makes things difficult for you, especially when Ablett gets 41 possessions as my captain. Would have liked to play you at full strength to see where my team is at.
And just confirmed Sam Fisher is also out. So my team has been crippled this week

Next year I might try to make it Banzai...think it works better.
And for the record, Banzai:
(repeat snake until end)

Keeps 3rd round reversed and snakes from there. Basically helps counter that huge advantage from getting in first.

Decimated by injury in my first match. Martin &!Dixon both injured during the match, Ibbotson pulls out injured and now my captain (Griffin) is unlikely to play round 1
iktfb

Next year I might try to make it Banzai...think it works better.
And for the record, Banzai:
(repeat snake until end)

Keeps 3rd round reversed and snakes from there. Basically helps counter that huge advantage from getting in first.

I like it. But I have always wanted to see a fantasy draft ordered like a regular draft. 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4 etc... :cool:

Taking a punt. Hope it comes off. Nothing to lose though really since I don't think I'm going to get two of Hunter, Walker and Ellis playing...

At least your captain K.Jack wasn't a late withdrawl, so you get your VC, which is Buddy. Brilliant 7 touches and 1.2 Hutchings is injured as well, but fortunately have dpp's to help ease the pain.

Pretty sure we're all missing someone. Drafting a few weeks before the season started was going to land us a few misfires each as well as carrying a few wounded guns.

Wonder if anyone's trying to snark the player I'm trying to snark...
Pretty sure we're all missing someone. Drafting a few weeks before the season started was going to land us a few misfires each as well as carrying a few wounded guns.
Some of us have been hit harder than others!

Wonder if anyone's trying to snark the player I'm trying to snark...

Some of us have been hit harder than others!

I definitely have my eye on him.

Not sure what you're complaining about, your team looks pretty solid to me.

I definitely have my eye on him.

Not sure what you're complaining about, your team looks pretty solid to me.
Lack of a goalscoring forward line. Lack of a forward line generally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lack of a goalscoring forward line. Lack of a forward line generally.

Good point. Trade you Knights, Fasolo or Jones for Goldstein, Prestia, Libba, etc?

With tex out and my own forwards hit with a bout of red crosses I was pretty happy to get another ruck/fwd in McKernan. Thanks nickgrant69
I hope I don't regret delisting him

It will be awkward if you do regret it as it will probably be because I beat you by like 1 hit out or something.
:p

Dammit I wanted Smack!

He might be available in a few weeks. I'll keep you in mind.

With tex out and my own forwards hit with a bout of red crosses I was pretty happy to get another ruck/fwd in McKernan. Thanks nickgrant69

It will be awkward if you do regret it as it will probably be because I beat you by like 1 hit out or something.
:p

Not likely mate, unless your combined hit outs for the game is 7 then its unlikely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back