Ultimate Footy is open

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets
Tomorrow!

The wait is almost over. Ultimate Footy will be launching tomorrow afternoon!

In the mean time, here's another new feature to get you exited for 2015 that will revolutionise the way you use emergencies, and more details on the new premium stats that we have announced previously.

Leagues now have the ability to use 'Time on Ground Percentage' to control whether a player is replaced by an emergency. So if say a minimum of 20% of game time is selected, any player who plays less than 20% of a match will be replaced by an emergency.

The threshold can be set by league managers, with anything from 0% (same rules as previous seasons) to 50% able to be selected. If you want to cover only players who are injured early in a match, we suggest 20% (1% of cases in 2014). If you want to cover players who are subbed on late in the third quarter, we suggest 35% (4% of cases). In points-leagues if the player due to be replaced has scored more than the emergency, the original player will remain in the team. In category leagues the substitution will happen based solely on highest time on ground percentage.

This additional feature is available free to all leagues. Public leagues will use the default setting of 20%.

Another change to emergencies is that empty starting positions will no longer be replaced by emergencies. Only a player in your starting lineup that doesn't play will be replaced. This is designed to reduce the impact of the "emergency loophole".

Lastly, some details regarding the Stats upgrade package. We announced a month ago that this year leagues have access to new premium stats for scoring. To access these stats, your league will need to upgrade to "Stats PLUS". This will cost $29.95 and is a one-off payment that will upgrade your entire league. A part of this upgrade you'll also receive projected odds for your fantasy matches. The "PLUS" upgrade from previous seasons has been renamed "Features PLUS" and will remain at $39.95. If you upgrade to both packages you'ill receive a $10 discount on the total price.

As a reminder, the new stats categories are:
- Rebound 50s
- Spoils
- Disposals
- Effective Disposals
- Ineffective Disposals
- Disposal efficiency % (category leagues)
- Contested Possessions
- Clearances

See you tomorrow for the best year of Ultimate Footy yet!

WAG Zim^zuM swansfan51 Reardo Smartys Power fightingfury_88 reggie fumbler bombers007 NinjaSwan Drew23 EagleOz eaglesfan99

I have set up the league. Draft set for the 16th (2 weeks away) trading does not have to stop except for during the draft.

Let me know what you all think, will get onto the list changes once everyone signs up :)

Also get active and trading, we really need more activity to make this league the best it can be, a few teams imo sitting mid table and have made no effort to change that course for this year.

Maximum team size 28????
Yeah that needs to be fixed I would say.

Not sure what you want me to do with players I have already traded, but I have nominated them as keepers so that they don't enter the draft pool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I logged in and it says I have no team/league. WTF??
You have to rejoin/recreate team. Use league code and password. It's pretty much like joining a new league.

Ok guys, to my knowledge eaglesfan99 has gone AWOL (Account deleted). So as the draft is sat approaching u have made the filling of his role a priority.

Welcome Butler

He has been on bigfooty a number of years, was very quick with replying to my PMs an seems like a great addition to the league.

Hope nobody has any complaints

Ok guys, to my knowledge eaglesfan99 has gone AWOL (Account deleted). So as the draft is sat approaching u have made the filling of his role a priority.

Welcome Butler

He has been on bigfooty a number of years, was very quick with replying to my PMs an seems like a great addition to the league.

Hope nobody has any complaints
eaglesfan99 is bffl.

What is the draft order?
GWS - Swansfan = Pick 14, 20, 42, 56, 70, 84, 98, 112

Cobras - Reggie = Pick 13, 27, 41, 55, 69, 83, 97, 111

Dragons - Fightingfury = Pick 12, 37, 40, 54, 68, 82, 96, 110

NancyBoys - WAG = Pick 39, 52, 53, 67, 81, 95, 109

Legends - Eaglesfan = Pick 10, 11, 24, 25, 38, 66, 80, 94, 108

Eagles – Eagleoz = Pick 9, 21, 23, 26, 51, 65, 79, 93, 107

Bulldogs - ZimZum = Pick 8, 22, 36, 50, 64, 78, 92, 106

Toffs – Jordie Tackles = Pick 35, 49, 63, 77, 91, 105

Taipans - Smartyspower = Pick 6, 28, 34, 48, 62, 76, 90, 104