Ultimate Footy Keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

So........Whats the draft order then?
I don't want to have to go to the effort and post it manually, but you're 3rd. Should also mention Nath09 who is 2nd as well

Only 14 starters? Should have at least 18 otherwise most of the team will be sitting on the bench each week lol. Maybe 6 back, 5 centre, 6 forward, 1 ruck? what do you think?

Only 14 starters? Should have at least 18 otherwise most of the team will be sitting on the bench each week lol. Maybe 6 back, 5 centre, 6 forward, 1 ruck? what do you think?
with 16 teams in the league, if there are 18 starters then it means we will start having to put players in our teams that are quite poor statistically. 14 is about right for a league this big. and everyone is fairly underprepared so we are all disadvantaged.... however it doesn't take a long time to prepare for one of these especially as the site allows you to filter so many stats it only takes 5-10 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep guys, take it slow, the fact that I gave everybody two days to pick (hopefully it won't take that long) if reflective of how there's a month left to the actual AFL.

When you take a pick, could you please tag the person next?

Draft order is randomised. Nath09 it's your pick now.

Still a month until round one so it doesn't really matter if we go through a little bit slow
Just be wary that it took a few weeks last year and we were picking less players. If you're online and have time, make your pick.

Just be wary that it took a few weeks last year and we were picking less players. If you're online and have time, make your pick.
Once we get past the first 14 picks (ie your full team) I'll give people less time.
There's also 16 teams compared to 12 last year, so get a move on!

So what should I have my settings on if I have to go away. do I leave it on manual and check back when its my turn or change it to auto?
Still on pick 2 I see...its a riveting draft...lol :p
Your choice mate, remember its the family day today so things may be a bit slow at the moment as a few would be there.
Once we get going we generally get through a few picks in quick order .

So what should I have my settings on if I have to go away. do I leave it on manual and check back when its my turn or change it to auto?
Still on pick 2 I see...its a riveting draft...lol :p
Set some pre-draft ranking and leave it to Automatic draft. It picks the next available player on your pre-draft ranking list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back